onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

He'd be on my shopping list, but based on the article he wouldn't fit our decent person test . Find it staggering Fry claims no interest,  sounds like sour grapes.

Good player there but we are well stocked in that department?

b25lY21zOjljY2UzYjJlLTQyZjAtNDUwOC05NGI1LWUyYjQzNjI1NzdlZTo0NTBiMmNmMi1jZjkwLTQyMGUtYjkwMS04MTZlYjcwZjA2Y2E=.jpg?width=1200&enable=upscale WWW.CHAD.CO.UK He'd be on my shopping list, but based on the article he wouldn't fit our decent person test . Find it staggering Fry claims no interest,  sounds like sour grapes.
Peterborough tend to get a bit snippy when players they have signed to sell on don't work out and then are reluctant to move because of the wage they're being paid. They did the same with Ricky Miller.

9 hours ago, DazFred said:

Just an observation but I feel that the signings that the club make are designed to see who can match up with who to help them settle.

For example a young 17 year old (Small)who plays at Southampton will probably mix with big Derek(20) who used to play down south. The younger ones...Tommy McDermott (18) and Will Forrester(21) may mix with Lewis Cass(22) and Stone?(23). Conlon and Smith(local lads). Gavin Tomlin with Ojo or Proctor(similar ages/played at Wigan). You get the idea I'm sure.

The presentations and selling the club to prospective signings must have some appeal otherwise I'm sure we'd sign nobody. 

Never have we signed a player from Stoke,who played in a higher division,and was under contract. We are actually paying fees for players.

Roll on Saturday 

Gavin Tomlin???!!!😳😉

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

He'd be on my shopping list, but based on the article he wouldn't fit our decent person test . Find it staggering Fry claims no interest,  sounds like sour grapes.

On the face of it don’t see what the player has done wrong here?  

Posh don’t want him and are trying to engineer a move which is in their interests.

Broom has spent the last 2 years pretty much as a regular in League 1, albeit mainly on loan at Burton and then Plymouth.  He therefore doesn’t want to drop back to League 2.

If Posh are that keen to have him gone offer a free transfer and see what happens.  If not you will have to pay the contracted money you have agreed with him.

Was at Brizzle 2015-2018…………..

35 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Come on... we're all entitled to one deliberate mistake! Well spotted! Just wait till I'm in the Bycars on Saturday singing There's only one Gavin Tomlin...

It's easily done. I actually think Vale are contractually obliged to buy a pacy player called Gavin every time they reach League One...

20 minutes ago, WV said:

Really happy with the flurry of signings. I notice not a single one of the flappers has posted since we signed anyone. Would anyone know why that is? 

I was flapping , but was one of the first to post positively when the signings started coming through , still a bit to do though ( Need a Goalkeeper and Striker )

6 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

They’ll be back, don’t worry.

Fortunately I won't be able to read most of em!

Wait till Saturday....not enough pre season training/too inexperienced/should have signed players earlier in the window/paint on the new turnstiles too black/pie and hot drink the wrong temperature/new players have chosen the wrong numbers/should have kept Gibbo,Taylor/shouldn't have loaned out Covolan/why did Whitehead go to Besitkas instead of staying in Burslem....blah blah blah.

Just preparing you all. Feel free to add any other suggestions.

I'm happy with our situation and win or lose on Saturday,I'll enjoy L1 footie

Archived