onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

12 minutes ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Maybe we spoke to Fletcher with a view to him being a potential replacement for Proctor, if he didn't sign his new contract?

Or an experienced striker and replacement for Billy Paynter in a player coach role - not sure what badges Fletcher has but would make sense 

I'd be happy if Fletcher signs.

He was first choice for 'them down the road' at the start of last season.

Target man who's good with his feet, I can see him sharing roles with Proctor if he joins.

Remember 'they' sold Vokes to a L1 team last year and he went on to score 17 goals and in my opinion Vokes isn't as good as Fletcher even though he is a few years younger.

For the record though, I don't think we would pay Fletcher wage demands.

I'd be happy if Fletcher signs.

He was first choice for 'them down the road' at the start of last season.

Target man who's good with his feet, I can see him sharing roles with Proctor if he joins.

Remember 'they' sold Vokes to a L1 team last year and he went on to score 17 goals and in my opinion Vokes isn't as good as Fletcher even though he is a few years younger.

For the record though, I don't think we would pay Fletcher wage demands.
Fletcher he may older but as you say was a regular in the league above in League one you have always needed a couple of seasoned pros along with the younger ones.

2 hours ago, Mark-Valiant said:

Heard we've had talks with Fletcher at Sjoke. Person I got it from is pretty well informed & as been correct a few times in the past. 

We'll see.

Hope not, he’s got a vial attitude. Good player in the past , nothing but trouble though. 

3 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:

Perhaps there are still negotiations going on now that most contracts have come to an end. The better players won't panic and will probably play hard ball in negotiations. Would be good to see a couple more signings in training on Monday.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

There are still plenty of very good players not snapped up yet and as you say they will be the ones weighing up their options but they will have to start making their choices soon

2 hours ago, Mark-Valiant said:

Heard we've had talks with Fletcher at Sjoke. Person I got it from is pretty well informed & as been correct a few times in the past. 

We'll see.

This is a rumour that wont go away tbf but i doubt he needs money(as it would be a massive cut to come here) so who knows,maybe if there is something in it he would come as player coach(if he has his badges) to replace Whitehead

4 hours ago, geoff1 said:

careful, youve confused rz😊

Ok, to clarify, I guess the club have extended til Saturday to coincide with the shirt collection event, perhaps capitalising on this to grab a few more sales from fans in attendance.  The event also takes place on Sunday, so why not keep the ticket office open for the extra day.

Archived