onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

21 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Crawley NFT ownership experiment continues to splash the cash.

They have signed Dion “Half time team talk” Conroy from Swindon who was their captain and apparently have made a lucrative offer for Jack Payne.

Congrats to Conroy on his move. Will always be grateful for his contribution to our promotion.

Serious case of the rats jumping from the sinking ship at Swindon this summer. Such a shame.

50 minutes ago, Valiant in Brum said:
8 hours ago, Dr Delgado said:
I wouldn’t swap the 90’s for any other decade in Vale’s history. 

I would like to better it though.

I've no argument with that, belief and ambition is what being a fan is all about. I think the club has better foundations now, we are in a place where progress is a reality and not a dream. I'm more than happy for a new golden decade to eclipse the 90's.

38 minutes ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

I think we'll hear about a player or 2 signing today.

Contracts have now expired, and the lads are back in Monday.

UTV

And the early bird ST deadline has been extended until Saturday 

14 hours ago, MBE said:

Sorry nothing to do with a transfer rumour but is anyone else a little concerned about the number of friendlies we have planned?

Only 2 friendlies doesn’t seem many to be raring and ready to go. Have I missed something?

With the late finish to the season and the early start to the new one they probably feel fitness levels won't be dropping to a level they need a lot of friendlies for.

17 minutes ago, blackdog said:

sorry made a mess of that and don't know how to correct .......

You can click on edit to edit a post (it has to be within a certain time limit). Admin can also do it so I've taken some of the line breaks out.

I think the images are not working because you're trying to use ones local to your machine so it isn't viewable to anyone else.

To add an image use the "choose files" option at the bottom of a post, add it then click on it to add it to the post body. 

Hope that helps.

8 minutes ago, robf said:

You can click on edit to edit a post (it has to be within a certain time limit). Admin can also do it so I've taken some of the line breaks out.

I think the images are not working because you're trying to use ones local to your machine so it isn't viewable to anyone else.

To add an image use the "choose files" option at the bottom of a post, add it then click on it to add it to the post body. 

Hope that helps.

Thanks Rob UTV

Archived