onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Is anyone else really excited where we are as a club. Like i know not many will have heard of him but hes got a great pedigree and looking mainly at wigan fans views of him it looks like he could he a cracking signing and is proven at league one level. Not a single leak about him signing the club just feels so professional at the moment. Im really excited to see who else we sign and its not been often as a vale fan to be able say but i have full faith in our recruitment so it doesnt even matter of ive heard of or seen them play before we sign a player because with the matrix in charge i have full faith it will strengthen us as a team. 

Advert

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Is anyone else really excited where we are as a club. Like i know not many will have heard of him but hes got a great pedigree and looking mainly at wigan fans views of him it looks like he could he a cracking signing and is proven at league one level. Not a single leak about him signing the club just feels so professional at the moment. Im really excited to see who else we sign and its not been often as a vale fan to be able say but i have full faith in our recruitment so it doesnt even matter of ive heard of or seen them play before we sign a player because with the matrix in charge i have full faith it will strengthen us as a team. 

Just feels great not to be signing utter clowns like Mills, Whitehead and Robinson. <ovf censored> me the clubs come a long way 

1 minute ago, Hoppers said:

would hope not, but we do seem to have a lot of midfielders now as many others have commented. I wouldnt like to see any leave from last season as to me they got us here, therefore should be given a chance (im an old sentimentalist arnt I)

If you look at Pett he’s never played in L1. At his age there really isn’t much room for improvement. The other lads in midfield all have potential to grow and I expect given the chance to show what they can do.

Pett is a really good saleable asset to any L2 hoping for promotion. He’s got multiple promotions,a model pro, rarely injured and with the ability to play several roles in midfield. I think he was one of the best performing CDM in the league best on breaking up play.

2 minutes ago, MBE said:

If you look at Pett he’s never played in L1. At his age there really isn’t much room for improvement. The other lads in midfield all have potential to grow and I expect given the chance to show what they can do.

Pett is a really good saleable asset to any L2 hoping for promotion. He’s got multiple promotions,a model pro, rarely injured and with the ability to play several roles in midfield. I think he was one of the best performing CDM in the league best on breaking up play.

Fair point, but I don't think he deserves throwing under the bus before given a chance

11 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

100%

Chuffed with that. Caught a few glimpses of him during my time living in Scotland and went the odd spfl game. 

A versatile midfielder who can play RB and does all the dirty work in midfield and can spread the ball across the park. 

Like someone mentioned. We've been missing a grant style kind of player 

Conlon

Pett

Garrity 

Taylor

Walker

Charsley

Ojo 

That midfield is looking tasty 

Archived