onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

1 hour ago, PV1973 said:

True, but it’s ok to not agree with every decision and just “trust the process” (fkn hate that phrase - popeys fault that). Even if that decision to sign an injured player is just a rumour and hasn’t happened yet 😀

It’s actually true what he said, watch the footage back and you clearly see Stone apologise to the team saying it was him. He shouted for it, that’s why the ball got left. You’re actually clutching at straws really, losing a man at a corner for a goal in one game and there’s actually nowt else other than that to say why he was a rubbish defender. Yet again another case of a player leaves and so he must have been rubbish in some way. We need a group hug. 

Firstly I never said Gibbo was a rubbish defender and I would have preferred him to stay. However his defending is his main weakness and a good defender would have taken charge of the situation at Wembley. It’s all water under the bridge now but those are not the only two examples where he’s been at least partially at fault for goals. 
I thank Gibbo for his service and memories including the scoring of his pressure penalty in the playoff semi but he’s not irreplaceable.

1 minute ago, valeparklife said:

Walsall's transfer business has surprised me as it just looks like they're doing things on the cheap. Poundland sponsor, poundland signings.

Back to Vale, twitter and UV seem to be linking us with a Scottish player and people keep mentioning Steven Fletcher?

Well so far on here it's been Fletcher and Cadden mentioned.. not sure on the first one but i have to be honest and say i would walk through fire to get the latter,a cracking wing back imo but one who was said to be targeted by a lot of clubs higher up last season,so not sure if that one has any legs in it,would love to be wrong on that one though

People keep mentioning the word ‘boring’ on here . 
For me what is ‘boring’ is the same people diving head first into some uninformed gossip and absolutely tearing it to shreds without one ounce of thought !! I’m sure if the Vale management are unfortunate to come across most of this nonsense they have a right laugh to themselves .

Calm down folks, events will emerge , be patient , any decisions made will have been well thought through and be in the best interests of the Club👍
UTV

Well so far on here it's been Fletcher and Cadden mentioned.. not sure on the first one but i have to be honest and say i would walk through fire to get the latter,a cracking wing back imo but one who was said to be targeted by a lot of clubs higher up last season,so not sure if that one has any legs in it,would love to be wrong on that one though
I wouldn't be totally against fletcher, but he's pretty old. Doesn't seem very processey. Cadden would be incredible but Sheff Weds also linked so I imagine they'd blow us out the water wages wise?

32 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

You are his surgeon or consultant  .... do i win a prize

Im neither, but regular visits to the Walsall forum give me the strong impression that he is unlikely to be playing again. We can and will do better. 

Archived