onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

2 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Telford to Crawley has got to be one of the weirdest transfers ive seen. Top goalscorer of the division joins a team thats worse than the team he left. Proper strange

Almost as strange as Mullin dropping 2 divisions to cash in on a good season.

Advert

4 minutes ago, MBE said:

Almost as strange as Mullin dropping 2 divisions to cash in on a good season.

Yeah but hes rumoured to be on 9k a week at Wrexham. I cant imagine crawley are paying him a great deal more than what league one clubs could of offered 

17 hours ago, boslemportvale91 said:

I don't see that all. The odd moaner yes  (happens everywhere and everyone has them) 

Majority of the fans are still riding the high and looking forward to next season. Just a healthy debate and meaningless  scenario's while we wait for the season to actually kick in

People can be upset about a player and have a say whether they are right or wrong they are entitled to an opinion. Biggest whingers ? Its a forum for people to have their say on the football team for crying out loud. No one is slating the owners or coaches so why are you taking it so personally ? I've supported vale since I was 9/10 years old and watched them up and down the country in the good and bad times but it's only just about over half way to 50 so I don't count I take it ? Let's pray I make it that long though eh ! 

Get off your high horse man 

I'd suggest getting on for 50% of posts on here are whinging about Gibbo leaving and/or complaining he wasn't offered a good deal - which they also don't know about, truthfully!...and calling DC and DF liars...or being unacceptably harsh on squad players they personally don't  like...and somebody HAS questioned the owners / process / matrix - it all feels like the wake and post-mortem following a relegation season? We've signed one new player - who most people would say is a good signing...and Carol has dropped a hint that we just have to trust the process as to who else comes in? I never said you or anyone else couldn't post your opinions - I was questioning why so many people are frigging whinging? And I like my high horse - I can see over the trolls from up here!

1 minute ago, LancyTony said:

I'd suggest getting on for 50% of posts on here are whinging about Gibbo leaving and/or complaining he wasn't offered a good deal - which they also don't know about, truthfully!...and calling DC and DF liars...or being unacceptably harsh on squad players they personally don't  like...and somebody HAS questioned the owners / process / matrix - it all feels like the wake and post-mortem following a relegation season? We've signed one new player - who most people would say is a good signing...and Carol has dropped a hint that we just have to trust the process as to who else comes in? I never said you or anyone else couldn't post your opinions - I was questioning why so many people are frigging whinging? And I like my high horse - I can see over the trolls from up here!

Fair enough. I thought the post was aimed at me which I found strange as I've never moaned about the current owners/management in place 

Every pre season is the same though. Fans get restless because of either A) lack of signings or long waited B) seeing a rumour online and then being gutted it hasn't come through despite there no official source or C) signings players they've never heard of or don't have the best of records. 

I guarantee all that anxiety and negative moaning will be gone come Fleetwood. 

Social media plays a massive part in football nowadays to the point where I think its maybe heavily too relied on. Just have to go on that cesspit twitter to see so much negative stuff. From all fans of clubs 

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Yeah but hes rumoured to be on 9k a week at Wrexham. I cant imagine crawley are paying him a great deal more than what league one clubs could of offered 

Wow for non league (although I think it should be League 3 and part of the EFL now) that is crazy.

5 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

Have we run out of funds? what on earth is going on? Starting to worry now with no real signings of note. So can we not compete with teams like crawley now? How TF are we not competing with crawley? I wish id held off on my season ticket now

Really? You're worried because we haven't signed more than one player by June 24th. Does the season start on June 25th or end of July? There's plenty of time left. There's plenty of players available who, for all we know, we may well have already agreed deals with and are announcing later. 

There's no reason why we should compete with Crawley and their Bitcoin craziness. They are this season's Bury in my opinion. 

I hereby predict that come the start of the season which is the time (not now) when we should have the majority of squad assembled all will be well at Vale Park. A bit of patience is all that's required I feel.

5 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

Have we run out of funds? what on earth is going on? Starting to worry now with no real signings of note. So can we not compete with teams like crawley now? How TF are we not competing with crawley? I wish id held off on my season ticket now

16E7D941-5098-4BEA-BC67-6062CA8461ED.png

Do we know if we were actually even interested in him? With Telford he wouldn’t even be guaranteed to start for us. He’s certainly nowhere near Wilson’s league as a player and quite frankly if Proctor is fit he starts also.

16 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

Good grief

16 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

Good grief

Glad the Telford rumour has been put to bed. I'd have taken him but wouldn't have been blown away with him signing.

Our ace in the pack is our continuity & base squad which is already in place. We don't need invasive surgery, just a few additions & tweaks here & there.

I hope we're looking at a similar model to MK Dons where we get exciting young players on loan from premier league clubs. DF certainly alluded to this in his interview a few weeks back.

A couple of exciting youngsters on loan in the mold of Azaz & a couple of more experienced quality additions along the lines of a Nicky Cadden. A decent striker & GK. I'd be more than happy with that.

Patience is required, we're starting off from a good place. Signings will come and they will be signings which improve us.

18 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

You are joking surely? If not you need to up your medication 

Archived