onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

On 23/06/2022 at 18:11, mbycars said:

I've seen a few posters saying that Charsley should be ditched or loaned out. I thought he was one of the successes of the transfer window. He never let us down, never had a bad game and has a fantastic work rate. It's a squad game and to me he is needed in the squad.

Charsley is a good option to rotate our midfield, He does even more "ratting" than Ben Garrity! Made an impact at Wembley - in fact, made a bloody nuisance of himself! - and, if his enthusiasm had been checked by a single second, would have been on the scoresheet! A definite keeper for me! (Not a GK - obv!!)

48 minutes ago, philmpv said:

What a strange decision that is! Can only be for the money surely?

I can hear the press conference now:

”Really interested in the project.”

”Exciting challenge.”

”Really impressed by *list everyone from owners to bottle fillers.”

While his brain is trying to decide between a solid gold house or a car that can fly to the moon.

I’d respect a player just coming out and saying “mate they could just hand me a stack of papers with salaries on and no other information and I’d pick the highest one whoever it is.”

I can hear the press conference now:

”Really interested in the project.”

”Exciting challenge.”

”Really impressed by *list everyone from owners to bottle fillers.”

While his brain is trying to decide between a solid gold house or a car that can fly to the moon.

I’d respect a player just coming out and saying “mate they could just hand me a stack of papers with salaries on and no other information and I’d pick the highest one whoever it is.”

There's a story on the move on the Crawley website and it sounds exactly like that. 

Some quotes from it:

"It has been a bit of a fast deal, to be honest."

"I like the sound of what is going on at the club at the minute. Everyone is getting behind it, and it is clear where they want to take the club."

10 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Charsley is a good option to rotate our midfield, He does even more "ratting" than Ben Garrity! Made an impact at Wembley - in fact, made a bloody nuisance of himself! - and, if his enthusiasm had been checked by a single second, would have been on the scoresheet! A definite keeper for me! (Not a GK - obv!!)

Needs to drastically improve on the ball though. For me, was poor on the ball in league 2 so really needs to improve that side of his game. Great off the ball though 

4 minutes ago, robf said:

There's a story on the move on the Crawley website and it sounds exactly like that. 

Some quotes from it:

"I like the sound of what is going on at the club at the minute. Everyone is getting behind it, and it is clear where they want to take the club."

I hope this isn't a trend to come with crypto. I know some NFL teams have been using this also MMA UFC promotion have been sampling paying fighters in crypto 

Does seem to be alot of American investors in the lower leagues now 

7 minutes ago, robf said:

Some quotes from it:

One things for certain. He would never have gone to the club under the previous manager 

I hope this isn't a trend to come with crypto. I know some NFL teams have been using this also MMA UFC promotion have been sampling paying fighters in crypto 
Does seem to be alot of American investors in the lower leagues now 

What could go wrong?

WTF Crawley??  Well I'm really pleased we haven't signed Telford. Clearly a man looking to cash in on a season rather than develop his career. We don't want or need players like that at our club.

Excited for next week expecting some incomings.

18 hours ago, boslemportvale91 said:

I was onabout before the red card incident actually. He looked shakey way before the injury happened. Might have been injured during that time too who knows 

Where I have about Martin to make out hes the scapegoat? I don't just rate him as a stand alone CB when we play 3 at the back as his passing isn't great at times. Just like the first leg of the Swindon games where he made several mistakes. He's a good back up to have but nowhere near the level of Hall and Cass

My opinion by the way which im using my logic for as I feel every fan has a right to be critical to a player in a respected way not just saying that to follow "the crowd" and be biased as you seem to think I have done. 

That's not the impression of him that I got, except, like everyone else in the team, he may have made a couple of mistakes - but his good play far outweighed the bad, and if he's fully-fit he will be a valuable player! As for Martin - one mistake and he's  absolutely slaughtered on here. Yes, Vale fans love having scapegoats and show an imbalanced bias against some players...again, ignoring anything good about him. As an example, someone will react to this by saying "there is nothing good about him"!!!!

Archived