onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

10 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Good news on MB, does anyone know the length of the contract.

in regards to players wages, just pure speculation last season I was told Wilson was on £4K a week. I’m not bothered what figures come out of the club C&K have to pay it and balance the books so it’s up to them. I don’t blame them saying no one is paid a great deal we live in a poor area where ppl struggle in life so they shouldn’t be rubbing it in ppls faces. I’d also suggest it’s commercially sensitive.

COYW

From what I know, could be absolute rubbish, but Amoo, Proctor and Wilson were our highest earners last season on 2.1k. I’d imagine the 1.8k reported was a base wage, with add-ons boosting it up to 2.1k. 

19 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Ex player comes out on support of his mate. It’s not something I would be placing much weight on when judging our dealings. 

The version of Port Vale that Birchall yearns for has thankfully been resigned to the dustbin.

Hes allowed an opinion about his mate… but why he would try and undermine the club only he would know.

Ignore it, realise he doesnt have the full information. Recognise he isn’t a manager, or DOF and only has player experience to judge this on. Add the rose tinted glasses of Gibbo being his mate and this comes across as nothing more than an unprofessional rant.

Could do with this being put to bed now asap. It’s not reflecting well on anyone. 

6 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Good news Re Benning really impressed me 2nd half of the season Walsall aside. Still think we need another LWB though, can see Mal being 2nd choice and Hussey moved on 

I’m not so sure about moving Hussey.  Good to have his experience at the club, I reckon he’s a decent backup to Mal and an alternative based on the winger/opposition.He’s very good defensively with fantastic set piece delivery. He was definitely hampered by injury and didn’t really have time to build on field relationships.

10 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Darren TY, who do you think would have wanted a twelve month deal. The player or the club.?

Who knows, probably works in our favour in a lot of ways. If he doesn't make the step up we can say goodbye and thank you next year.

6 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Who knows, probably works in our favour in a lot of ways. If he doesn't make the step up we can say goodbye and thank you next year.

I heard that last year he only wanted to sign one year because he had really wanted to go to League 1.

1 hour ago, DazFred said:

Are you going to comment on every person who has objected to Birchalls comment,or just comment on mine?

I'll look forward to seeing you do this on every one who has objected.

Can you point them out and when I get a spare minute I’ll put that right for you. 👍🏻

1 minute ago, Jacko51 said:

I heard that last year he only wanted to sign one year because he had really wanted to go to League 1.

We have to bear in mind we are a bit more pro-active it seems with "clauses" such as additional year ones like Smith and Stone had triggers on.

Archived