onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Will be interesting to see how ST sales go, as that may well affect the playing budget available. 

Any forecast on potential sales figures by other posters.

I'll kick it off by suggesting we may achieve as much as a 10% increase following our Wembley performance making around 4,900. Thoughts?

Advert

I think I'm hopeful that season ticket sales will improve but these are difficult times where people are watching every penny. For me I renewed straight away in support of the new owners and what they are doing for our club where as previously I've waited until the last week before renewing.
The pessimism in me as a vale fan is waiting for it to go t**ts up at some point but these are exciting times and I'm enjoying the moment.

46 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Will be interesting to see how ST sales go, as that may well affect the playing budget available. 

Any forecast on potential sales figures by other posters.

I'll kick it off by suggesting we may achieve as much as a 10% increase following our Wembley performance making around 4,900. Thoughts?

Isn't it the end of June when the early bird ends?

I would of thought we would of had an update by now,either way we have renewed our 2 🙂 

On 10/06/2022 at 14:57, BossThatGarrityLaaa said:

So refreshing to hear the club spoke about on these terms. 

First example I recall was under Askey, Jake Taylor when on loan had his car broken into it. Carol/club sorting him another car to use straight away. It’s only little things but it shows how we value the player, whether contracted to ourselves or loaned in. When in our care we look after them.

You would imagine incidents like this speak volumes to clubs looking to potentially loan their players out, and would hopefully go some way in making a positive decision towards ourselves.

Love how proud I am of our club and the steps we are taking both on and off the pitch.

It would have happened under Bill Bell, only Jake's old car would have had a Viking funeral and Bill claiming the insurance. 🤣

A freak injury in late January saw Cass’ season cut short, but he remained close to the first team, meeting up with them during our away trip to Hartlepool United and also assisting with opposition scouting roles.

“During his recovery he has been the ultimate professional and has worked hard to make sure he will be back as soon as possible, that’s all you can ask for, he’s a good lad and I can’t wait to get working with him during pre-season.”

"There was a number of clubs in for his signature and it's testament to the atmosphere around the club that has been built by the manager and the staff that Lewis chose to continue his career with us."

What a lad.

Archived