onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

49 minutes ago, Ben said:

But obviously he knows more of what is going on at the Vale than a pundit as with him working their and being an ex player

You’d expect so but quite how much we’ve no idea.  Call It informed opinion.  He’d be a poor pundit if he simply blanked the question.  Personally I think what he said was just common sense and you and I would’ve said the same thing.

29 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

You’d expect so but quite how much we’ve no idea.  Call It informed opinion.  He’d be a poor pundit if he simply blanked the question.  Personally I think what he said was just common sense and you and I would’ve said the same thing.

Who know's we will see in a few weeks

5 hours ago, Joe B said:

Just signed Armani Little from Torquay too, a really nice player.

Kane Wilson will go to the Championship, probably Swansea. A lot will depend on Burchnall being able to deliver as a manager, but Hughes is clearly a top DoF

I was tipped off about Little a couple of months ago by someone who told me tell Gorm about Omar Bogle before he moved into league football,he also mentioned Lemonheigh-Evans

3 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I was tipped off about Little a couple of months ago by someone who told me tell Gorm about Omar Bogle before he moved into league football,he also mentioned Lemonheigh-Evans

Couple of National League players I liked; Little, Sbarra, Rodrigues were my top three. Would still love one of the latter 2.

I like Charsley and thank him for what he did this season, but I would prefer for us to try and move him on and replace him with someone with more goals in them; Sbarra or Lemonheigh-Evans would be nice.

9 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Couple of National League players I liked; Little, Sbarra, Rodrigues were my top three. Would still love one of the latter 2.

I like Charsley and thank him for what he did this season, but I would prefer for us to try and move him on and replace him with someone with more goals in them; Sbarra or Lemonheigh-Evans would be nice.

He also told me about a young striker at Gateshead Langstaff i think it was but i think he has been snapped up now by someone

27 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

He also told me about a young striker at Gateshead Langstaff i think it was but i think he has been snapped up now by someone

Yep, Macaulay Langstaff has been signed by Notts Co.

3 hours ago, PV1973 said:

That’s just the pep talk he needs before he comes back for preseason 🤣

3 hours ago, 1 said:

is Conlon's injury the type of issue we can expect a full, permanent recovery from? If he never reaches top form again or is a constant injury concern that is a major worry for L1, unless we can wheel and deal other CM contracts.

this is my area of profession (podiatrist) and Conlon’s injury has every prospect of healing with careful management from tge physio, who knows his stuff, as is has been proved by his management of other medical issues at tge club e.g. Worrall, but the rehabilitation is perhaps the most important issue in strengthening the calf and hamstrings to ensure that further problems are reduced for the future but with tge resolution of Jake Taylor’s problems with his thigh, who has a strong improvement of tge balance of skill alongside Pett, Garrity and Charsley, it will be a fantastically well balanced midfield 

8 hours ago, bar1 said:

Their DOF/head Scout is a local lad, Richard Hughes from Wolstanton. O'Keefe is a steady signing for them...but a lot of pressure to replace a lot of the players that brought them success last year.  Id be surprised if Wilson or Cadden stay, Adams has left and they have Stevens out injured until Xmas.

Rich is a great lad. Played in same team for several years. Big vale fan. Worked his way up to his position from the bottom 

51 minutes ago, Santa said:

I imagine Conlon's recovery will be similar to Gibbo's last summer. We may be looking at a month or two into the new season before he's back into first team contention.

Thought Conlon did has Achilles tendon and needed surgery on it?  Takes a long time. Tendons heal very slowly.  I would have thought start of the season would be a big ask with somewhere nearer Christmas  being more realistic. Wonder what the situation is with Walker?

Archived