onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

5 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

As I've said, there's going to be plenty of rumours circulating. 

I aren't so sure on that one tbh as very little gets leaked out of the club now

When do the Vale players offered deals have to give their answers for,does any one know? I would imagine they will all be back in training in the next week or two so there should be a bit of movement on players soon

Advert

3 hours ago, leedsvaliant said:

Never heard of him. Is he good?

I suspect after a relatively disappointing few seasons for them after chucking good money at it, they're going to give significant backing to Clough for one more season I suspect.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

He's very highly rated for forest, tends to get the last 20 mins for them, but rarely starts. Very much in the Harratt mold, fast as f...

Tore us a new one when we played that preseason friendly at the beginning of last year.

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

Eoghan O'Connnell, CB, and Corey O'Keefe, RWB, both out of contract but offered new deals by Rochdale. Would like both. Both would be excellent rotation options at two positions we need depth in.

O’Keeffe just joined FGR

1 hour ago, MBE said:

In my view using my own eyes he will not improve the current 11.

The slightly boring thing about this summer is that I just trust the process 100%.

Whoever the football recruitment team go after I know it will be well thought through, based on a nice mix of data and personality.

This is a guy that’s just been mentioned on a rumours thread so goodness knows if he is even on the radar… But if they did go in for him I would trust them. His output and data look great.

They could sign a 3ft tall bloke with one leg and I would just have to sit back and think “well, there is obviously a reason”

KTF

UTV

1 hour ago, Walka003 said:

He's very highly rated for forest, tends to get the last 20 mins for them, but rarely starts. Very much in the Harratt mold, fast as f...

Tore us a new one when we played that preseason friendly at the beginning of last year.

I would be absolutely amazed if the lad drops to League 2 with Mansfield. I'd fancy there will be Championship sides looking to take him on loan. 

League 1 football definitely gives us more pulling power & we've got the Sproson link. Who knows.

I would be absolutely amazed if the lad drops to League 2 with Mansfield. I'd fancy there will be Championship sides looking to take him on loan. 
League 1 football definitely gives us more pulling power & we've got the Sproson link. Who knows.
That was my thinking. If a league 1 clubs gets him I'd be absolutely baffled, let alone Stags.

I’ve heard we may be giving a trial to Josh Barnes who has recently been released by Forest. Don’t know much about him to be honest. Was in their U23 squad.
Would love to know who else is on our radar!
What position is he?

2 minutes ago, Walka003 said:
12 minutes ago, cactuselves said:
I’ve heard we may be giving a trial to Josh Barnes who has recently been released by Forest. Don’t know much about him to be honest. Was in their U23 squad.
Would love to know who else is on our radar!

What position is he?

Defensive midfielder 

Archived