onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

58 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

My guess is that given our plans, we couldn’t guarantee minutes for Kian.

If that’s the case then Huddersfield would prefer hi. To be playing more regularly in league 2 than coming off the bench in league 1.

Yes IC , Kian might have been part of Carols DCs and Flitters plan “b” . His loan seems to have gone through pretty smoothly after Saturdays result, and us now in lge1. Onto plan “a”.

Advert

Kian Harratt was a great signing, scored some vital goals and established himself as a club legend.

They say never fall in love with loan players and for good reason, he's a Huddersfield player, they know his value & potential and if he scores 15 goals before Xmas, he will be recalled.

Im confident that if we had stayed in L2 we would of resigned him, but we've moved on.

Disappointed to see him go, but excited to see who we sign.

Fun that only a couple weeks ago posters on here were still banging the drum saying that we'd had a terrible January transfer window (hang your heads in shame).

Trust the Process.

Up the Vale.

I think Harratt has signed for Bradford as it will be 30 minutes travel.

However I would have liked him to test himself in League 1. It's a huge gamble as he's out of contract next season.

Mark Hughes? Won 5 out of 13 games last season and notorious for wasting money. Dangerous move IMO

Realistically we have tinted glasses because of his contributions in the playoffs, but over the season with a fully fit squad he’s a bench warmer. Although he’d get better with time, we need to be looking at upgrading to a quartet of Proc x2 and Willo x2. We need better players to supplement our current best players. Resigning every player from last season is not the play and DC knows that, he’s not sentimental and can’t be. As others have said, I’m sure if DC and told his parent club that he’d be part of a tight rotation they would have sent him back to us. It’s good we can’t offer that, as we clearly have better players lined up, which will hopefully be permanent signings.

1 hour ago, Bede said:

That kissing the badge video is a hard watch!!

Huddersfield Town fan here in peace. I just did a bit of sick in my mouth watching that badge get kissed. Horrible.

I just came here to see what you all thought of Harratt. He was scoring goals for fun in our B Team before you took him on loan, and he's one of our more highly rated youngsters. Must admit though I'm surprised to see him go to Bradford. I would have hoped - having seemingly proven himself at a top Lg2 side - to see him given a go in League 1. 

How did he do for you lot? It seemed from the outside that he was doing ok but you'll have seen more of him than I have.

Finally, congratulations on promotion. I just wish we could have done the same that weekend. Good luck for next season.

4 minutes ago, Ryan Boreton said:

Huddersfield Town fan here in peace. I just did a bit of sick in my mouth watching that badge get kissed. Horrible.

I just came here to see what you all thought of Harratt. He was scoring goals for fun in our B Team before you took him on loan, and he's one of our more highly rated youngsters. Must admit though I'm surprised to see him go to Bradford. I would have hoped - having seemingly proven himself at a top Lg2 side - to see him given a go in League 1. 

How did he do for you lot? It seemed from the outside that he was doing ok but you'll have seen more of him than I have.

Finally, congratulations on promotion. I just wish we could have done the same that weekend. Good luck for next season.

He did well in big games but I thought a bit anonymous in other games. Definitely one for the future, has natural talent in front of goal and I wanted him back as 4th / 5th choice on loan this season. Think this move to Bradford is the wrong one though. Graveyard for strikers and can see him following a similar route. Yeah that reveal is vile. Whether he was told to kiss the badge or not 🤮🤮

Archived