onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

Advert

I think we’ll see released / put on transfer list. 

Covolan / Martin / amoo / proctor / Hurst / Charsley / Hussey

New deals offered to:

Benning / gibbons

New deals announced for:

Smith / Worrall 

Obviously  Harratt and Edmondson go back to their respective clubs. 

46 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

I think we’ll see released / put on transfer list. 

Covolan / Martin / amoo / proctor / Hurst / Charsley / Hussey

New deals offered to:

Benning / gibbons

New deals announced for:

Smith / Worrall 

Obviously  Harratt and Edmondson go back to their respective clubs. 

Reckon we’ll offer Stone another deal but maybe with a view to being backup?

22 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Ok I will start today's rumour mill picked up from different forums.

Harratt is going to Bradford (not sure if bought or on loan)

Telford in talks at both Bristol clubs.

Proctor not offered a deal.

Great start to the rumour mill mate - this is what's so much fun about this thread 😂😂

I would be gutted if Harratt went to Bradford, he clearly loves it here - but they are in his neck of the woods and would probs offer loads of spunky spondulas 💵💶

Re Telford, how many times have we seen these one season wonders come and go - would much prefer how we have been this year with goals spread throughout the whole team.

Proctor - no deal - NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHH

31 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Reckon we’ll offer Stone another deal but maybe with a view to being backup?

I forgot he’s out of contract. I think he’ll get another year because he’s cheap because of his age and now has some experience too.  I think we’ll get rid of covolan and bring in another experienced keeper. Just my prediction after he got bombed out after the Swindon game. 

Harratt or Edmondson aren’t even our players and therefore we have no control over what their parent clubs do with them. I’d be happy to see better players come in rather than offer them a permanent deal here. 

1 hour ago, ollyandpatch said:

Ok I will start today's rumour mill picked up from different forums.

Proctor not offered a deal.

When the team news was announced for the Swindon 2nd leg and he wasn't even on the bench, I said then that maybe Vale won't offer him a new deal for next season, due to the number of games missed and him being surely one of the top earners.

Having seen his profile on that screenshot he seems serious about being a financial advisor, so maybe he'll begin to concentrate more on that rather than keep putting his body through the rigours and injuries of League football?

Would be a real shame to lose him, as he's an absolute monster and has been pivotal in our success this season when he's played. Similar to Lee Hughes as being a promotion hero to be remembered in the future.

Archived