Match Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

21 hours ago, Loggerheads Sage said:

Spent the last hour watching local south west news dominated by Exeter victory parade celebrations,   thinking this should have been us.

Haven’t you got anything better to do?  A bit of painting?

Advert:

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Oldgas said:

In response to yourself, dazzler and others I would say the following.

This appears to be an open forum where anyone is free to comment. I came on here to congratulate you on reaching the play-offs and wish you well against Swindon and in the final should you reach it. I of course had a bit of a read and noted the gratuitous insults made against my club, it’s supporters and our manager. I feel I have a right to rebut such absolute crap, and have to wonder why some of your fans find it necessary to write insulting comments about another club when you should be celebrating your own success.

Stone throwing and glass house dwellers come to mind in this instance. Do you have some kind f inferiority complex?

Glass house?  We used to dream of livin' in a glass house! Would have been a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woke up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us…..I’m sure you know the rest. 😘

Edited by Guitar Ray

1 hour ago, Oldgas said:

In response to yourself, dazzler and others I would say the following.

This appears to be an open forum where anyone is free to comment. I came on here to congratulate you on reaching the play-offs and wish you well against Swindon and in the final should you reach it. I of course had a bit of a read and noted the gratuitous insults made against my club, it’s supporters and our manager. I feel I have a right to rebut such absolute crap, and have to wonder why some of your fans find it necessary to write insulting comments about another club when you should be celebrating your own success.

Stone throwing and glass house dwellers come to mind in this instance. Do you have some kind f inferiority complex?

If you read my post properly, I was posting about a couple of our supporters and nothing to do with your club, not sure why you are still on this forum.

32 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

It always amazes me why opposition fans want to post on other clubs forums and think they will be accepted into the conversations. 

And we would agree with everything they say.

A couple of posters came on before the Bristol game,stirred up all kinds of tripe,crowed when they went up and now they patronizingly wish us all the best?

Errr no thanks.

Go back on your own forums and post about us by all means...I shan't be checking.

O and anyone who thinks Joey Barton deserves any credit is delusional. A horrible individual

Advert:

Enjoy the close season Fred. Fair bit of nail-biting, fingers crossing, premature balding and greying to be done at this end - plus we are making the age old vale voodoo sacrifice of a kentuky fried chicken outside the Hamil at 12 midnight tonight - NICE 😆

• Like 1