Match Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

8 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Yet another video to show DC is a genuine, caring bloke! Never been sure where the nasty rumours came from - except from somebody's imagination? He's certainly a popular guy!

They came from that knob Pope’s interview where he slagged him and multiple others off. 

• Haha 2

Advert:

2 hours ago, Powerline said:

They came from that knob Pope’s interview where he slagged him and multiple others off. 

Had to be from some knob, that's for sure!! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Playa Amodores said:

Daz, a fellow wall sitter, but we could se the whole pitch. If they do give the wall make sure that they renew the broken glass

4 minutes ago, geoff1 said:

just think pal, if wed have kept him and he had scored 17 goals for us! 

I can't do with him honestly.

I think he's a sulky mardarse wind up merchant who does have ability.

He got Colchesters keeper sent off for retaliation after McTurdy had kicked him late. 

And this stupid habit of running to the opposition fans with arms spread wide open...I really dislike him

• Like 3

On 08/05/2022 at 10:05, Santa said:

If there was then a wife beater wouldn’t have been celebrating automatic promotion last night 

His wife has said that he didn’t touch her.

surely she’d know.

Best of luck v those 6 fingered <ovf censored>. Stuff them for us Gasheads and I do hope you win the PO final.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

49 minutes ago, DazFred said:

He got Colchesters keeper sent off for retaliation after McTurdy had kicked him late. 

And this stupid habit of running to the opposition fans with arms spread wide open...I really dislike him

I hate players who celebrate in front of Opposition fans.  I just want to punch them.  That nutter from Newport did it the other day and the lad down at Sutton who did it nearly started a riot.

• Like 1

On 07/05/2022 at 17:23, Aguar61 said:

Their home end invaded the pitch...what a horrible club they are. Sod em, don't need to think about em now,let's get ready to do a job on Swindle!

Why do you dislike Rovers so much?

Is it because we came to your ground and spanked you without resorting to cheating like you did at ours in November?

Having said that, I do hope you stuff Swindon, now they are the epitome of vile.

1 hour ago, DazFred said:

Your player got Finlay sent off for retaliating when he stamped on his foot off the ball when the officials weren’t looking.

Do you condemn that as well, or only when another team’s player does it?

You seem to be a very angry man with double standards.

14 minutes ago, Oldgas said:

Why do you dislike Rovers so much?

Is it because we came to your ground and spanked you without resorting to cheating like you did at ours in November?

Having said that, I do hope you stuff Swindon, now they are the epitome of vile.

Wish your defence responded as slowly as you

• Like 1

Advert:

18 minutes ago, Oldgas said:

Your player got Finlay sent off for retaliating when he stamped on his foot off the ball when the officials weren’t looking.

I hardly think you are in a position to discuss disciplinary records 

Your captain is kidding the first 3 matches next season.

Your manager had an abysmal disciplinary record,has assaulted teammates,opposition managers and his wife.

Get back on your own forum. I've nothing further to discuss with you

Can we all not respond to any Bristol Rovers fans posting on here please? 

They are only interested in stirring things up and dragging up incidents which are now irrelevant.

I've already told OldGas and Brizzle Sizzle to go to their own forum,if they have one.

I've nothing further to discuss with them

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I hate players who celebrate in front of Opposition fans.  I just want to punch them.  That nutter from Newport did it the other day and the lad down at Sutton who did it nearly started a riot.

Spot on

On a vale forum after your team has been promoted. I’m having incredible second hand embarrassment for you. Sad little man.
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Yes,I get as angry as you but the only solution is to turn your head away for 10 seconds. Ignore, ignore, ignore...never give them the pleasure of looking at them...am I telling someone how to suck eggs? Apologies if so...🙂👍

Advert:

27 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:

On a vale forum after your team has been promoted. I’m having incredible second hand embarrassment for you. Sad little man.

I think if my team had been promoted I wouldn't be eating my time winding supporters up...then trying to justify it by saying I hope you best Swindle. 

Sad sad people and one of em even says Barton's wife didn't hit her even tho she has pressed charges! I mean..he's never been violent to anyone has he?!

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

Completely agree about the Sutton and Newport players, however on a side note some of the abuse opposition players get from a couple of our supporters when warming up, it is hardly surprising they choose to celebrate in front if they were to score.  The abuse the ex Stoke player was getting when warming up at Barrow was shocking from a certain supporter and I have no doubt if he had come on and scored where he would have been celebrating. 

19 hours ago, valefan79 said:

Completely agree about the Sutton and Newport players, however on a side note some of the abuse opposition players get from a couple of our supporters when warming up, it is hardly surprising they choose to celebrate in front if they were to score.  The abuse the ex Stoke player was getting when warming up at Barrow was shocking from a certain supporter and I have no doubt if he had come on and scored where he would have been celebrating. 

In response to yourself, dazzler and others I would say the following.

This appears to be an open forum where anyone is free to comment. I came on here to congratulate you on reaching the play-offs and wish you well against Swindon and in the final should you reach it. I of course had a bit of a read and noted the gratuitous insults made against my club, it’s supporters and our manager. I feel I have a right to rebut such absolute crap, and have to wonder why some of your fans find it necessary to write insulting comments about another club when you should be celebrating your own success.

Stone throwing and glass house dwellers come to mind in this instance. Do you have some kind f inferiority complex?

• Confused 1