Match Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

9 minutes ago, fred binneys head said:

Nothing wrong with crunching carrots, mate.

Have to trust you on that! You seem like a decent bloke ...hope all the home fans who'll be sitting around me and me mates on Saturday will be like that 👍😉😁

Advert:

5 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Have to trust you on that! You seem like a decent bloke ...hope all the home fans who'll be sitting around me and me mates on Saturday will be like that 👍😉😁

Once our 4th goes in, they’ll be fine.

• Haha 2

I wanna see a typical last day of the season John rudge performance from our lot i.e Huddesfield away in 98 or Brighton away in 94. I want us to come out fired up dominate possession dominate Exeter from the off causing them problems our wingers turning there full backs inside out and our centre forwards being clinical when the chances arrive. I want to see the lads show some character and bottle I want to see us at least 3 nil up at half time so we can all relax with out feet up for change with the cigars out and the champagne flowing. Not to much to ask is it. I fear unfortunately on recent performances Exeter are going to comfortably win this 3 or 4 nil as our heads look completely mashed. 

11 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Seems to me the biggest disappointment since the Baggies PO Final, but we move on as they say.

Remember what we did the season after?!

• Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, Guppys left peg said:

I suppose if word gets round if Mansfield can get a couple of goals up early on FGR then I would feel no shame in us both spending the remainder of the game doing keepie-uppies amongst each other in the centre circle. Everyone’s a winner then.

We would still find a way to lose the game m8 dont worry about that.

I know it's a pipe dream but what if 

Barrow 1 Northampton 0 

Bristol Rovers 0 Scunthorpe 0 

Forest Green 0 Mansfield 0 

Exeter 0 Vale 2 

Does that mean we up I think it does hope Scunthorpe have a bit of pride in themselves and Barrows already beat FGR 4-0 and Sutton 1-0.

It's not over till the final whistles blow on the final day ,anything is possible  

Just hope the gods are with Vale asthat will make those who mock us cry 

UTV 

6 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

I know it's a pipe dream but what if 

Barrow 1 Northampton 0 

Bristol Rovers 0 Scunthorpe 0 

Forest Green 0 Mansfield 0 

Exeter 0 Vale 2 

Does that mean we up I think it does hope Scunthorpe have a bit of pride in themselves and Barrows already beat FGR 4-0 and Sutton 1-0.

It's not over till the final whistles blow on the final day ,anything is possible  

Just hope the gods are with Vale asthat will make those who mock us cry 

UTV 

We are just 1/6 for the play offs and TBH  I would take that right now.......

You could RETIRE on the proceeds for just a £10 bet IF the above results came in BTW!!....🤣

Advert:

I think Harrogate draw or beat Sutton, that'll get us out of jail. Lost to 10 man Barrow and hammered by a static scrapheap of Bradford no-hopers.

20 minutes ago, 1 said:

I think Harrogate draw or beat Sutton, that'll get us out of jail. Lost to 10 man Barrow and hammered by a static scrapheap of Bradford no-hopers.

Agreed, I can see Harrogate getting at least a draw here....

• Thanks 1

I posted on the Newport thread.We have one of the best away records in League 2.Ten wins ,six draws,six defeats(5 by the odd goal).We  are well capable of getting something on Saturday .Surprise ,surprise,Bristol Rovers appealing C**ts sending off.Barton was heard saying apparently  “ Even though he is a nasty  little tawt ,he’s not outdoing me”

Advert:

Question for anyone who still thinks automatic is possible.

Whatever you’re on, do they sell it in cans? It would liven up a four hour journey if nothing else. 

22 minutes ago, Santa said:

Question for anyone who still thinks automatic is possible.

Whatever you’re on, do they sell it in cans? It would liven up a four hour journey if nothing else. 

And yet 365 are giving just 5/2 on the Vale STILL being promoted this morning.......

More often than not the form teams thankfully miss out at the play off stages so we're a shoe in....👌😁