onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

Fosse69

I am never going on onevalefan ever again . I just though we are all vales fans  And it was all about supporting Port Vale football club .   Not trying to Be little anyone . Some vale fans are not as Kind  as I Though .   We’re you an English teacher by any chance .   If you can not say anything good . Then don’t  say anything at All .   
I've worked in dead end jobs all me life (happy though picking socks knickers and stuff last 14 years on nights ),never earned a lot not bothered Happy and thats the secret and live in moderation .
Your job sounds interesting and amazing compared to the on your feet 34 hard get on with it labour I've had to do ,choice though like be on the move lets hope the Vale are tomoz on the move to either play offs or autos.
I'll always love the Vale though they have given me something look forwards to 9 months a year ,I do post nonsense though sometimes so apologises if ever offended anyone because at the end of the day .
We All Vale aren't we .

Advert

15 minutes ago, PortVale4Life said:

What do you think they were discussing? 

Whether or not their horse had won the 3.30 at Kempton?  Whether we should try to sign Azaz for next season?  Whose turn it was to buy the beers after the match?  

18 minutes ago, PortVale4Life said:

I have no idea and unless you have some proof neither do you . So unless you can provide us with this , perhaps it would be better not to post your guesswork and stop others getting worked up over nothing .

Guest Vale at home
26 minutes ago, PortVale4Life said:

My Full stops  I think . In 1965 . When the post office did have Telegram's. We had to do it very quickly and so you did not make a mistake. That’s how we had to do it . In 1965 

Guest Vale at home
1 minute ago, The French Connection said:

Stop it! 

Thank you so very much   French. Connection.  For your kindness . On what Date are you going to become a kind person. Or an adult Connor Hackett . 

What a bizarre last couple of pages. 

Will we go 4-3-3 or stick with the 3-5-2?  We need @ least a point, in theory. I would go 4-3-3, if DW plays it may suit him, to not be running up and down the line defending. The 3 up top doesnt need to be fixed, need to rotate a bit. Anyway all that are going enjoy. UTV

Guest Vale at home
34 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

I've worked in dead end jobs all me life (happy though picking socks knickers and stuff last 14 years on nights ),never earned a lot not bothered Happy and thats the secret and live in moderation .
Your job sounds interesting and amazing compared to the on your feet 34 hard get on with it labour I've had to do ,choice though like be on the move lets hope the Vale are tomoz on the move to either play offs or autos.
I'll always love the Vale though they have given me something look forwards to 9 months a year ,I do post nonsense though sometimes so apologises if ever offended anyone because at the end of the day .
We All Vale aren't we .

Thank you for understanding 

Thank you so very much   French. Connection.  For your kindness . On what Date are you going to become a kind person. Or an adult Connor Hackett . 
My crime here is liking somebody's post, it's a forum, if I find comments funny I like them.
It wasnt my intention to offend or upset you. I apologise if me liking the post has caused offence. I'm not being flippant either, I wouldn't want to offend anybody, least of all a fellow Valiant.

Based on "typical Vale" I think we will batter Exeter now it's out of our hands, but results will go against us and we will miss out on autos. I can't see us losing tomorrow as there is no way Vale will go in to the playoffs without massively building up hopes to destroy first 😅 

Hope Hall and Gibbo are back starting

Enjoyed the season overall though no matter what happens. GOOOOARN VALE!

Archived