onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

Fosse69

36 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I hate players who celebrate in front of Opposition fans.  I just want to punch them.  That nutter from Newport did it the other day and the lad down at Sutton who did it nearly started a riot.

Spot on

Advert

Your player got Finlay sent off for retaliating when he stamped on his foot off the ball when the officials weren’t looking.

Do you condemn that as well, or only when another team’s player does it?

You seem to be a very angry man with double standards.

On a vale forum after your team has been promoted. I’m having incredible second hand embarrassment for you. Sad little man.

42 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I hate players who celebrate in front of Opposition fans.  I just want to punch them.  That nutter from Newport did it the other day and the lad down at Sutton who did it nearly started a riot.

Yes,I get as angry as you but the only solution is to turn your head away for 10 seconds. Ignore, ignore, ignore...never give them the pleasure of looking at them...am I telling someone how to suck eggs? Apologies if so...🙂👍

27 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:

On a vale forum after your team has been promoted. I’m having incredible second hand embarrassment for you. Sad little man.

I think if my team had been promoted I wouldn't be eating my time winding supporters up...then trying to justify it by saying I hope you best Swindle. 

Sad sad people and one of em even says Barton's wife didn't hit her even tho she has pressed charges! I mean..he's never been violent to anyone has he?!

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

Completely agree about the Sutton and Newport players, however on a side note some of the abuse opposition players get from a couple of our supporters when warming up, it is hardly surprising they choose to celebrate in front if they were to score.  The abuse the ex Stoke player was getting when warming up at Barrow was shocking from a certain supporter and I have no doubt if he had come on and scored where he would have been celebrating. 

19 hours ago, valefan79 said:

Completely agree about the Sutton and Newport players, however on a side note some of the abuse opposition players get from a couple of our supporters when warming up, it is hardly surprising they choose to celebrate in front if they were to score.  The abuse the ex Stoke player was getting when warming up at Barrow was shocking from a certain supporter and I have no doubt if he had come on and scored where he would have been celebrating. 

In response to yourself, dazzler and others I would say the following.

This appears to be an open forum where anyone is free to comment. I came on here to congratulate you on reaching the play-offs and wish you well against Swindon and in the final should you reach it. I of course had a bit of a read and noted the gratuitous insults made against my club, it’s supporters and our manager. I feel I have a right to rebut such absolute crap, and have to wonder why some of your fans find it necessary to write insulting comments about another club when you should be celebrating your own success.

Stone throwing and glass house dwellers come to mind in this instance. Do you have some kind f inferiority complex?

30 minutes ago, Oldgas said:

This appears to be an open forum where anyone is free to comment. I came on here to congratulate you on reaching the play-offs and wish you well against Swindon and in the final should you reach it. I of course had a bit of a read and noted the gratuitous insults made against my club, it’s supporters and our manager. I feel I have a right to rebut such absolute crap, and have to wonder why some of your fans find it necessary to write insulting comments about another club when you should be celebrating your own success.

Stone throwing and glass house dwellers come to mind in this instance. Do you have some kind f inferiority complex?

Glass house?  We used to dream of livin' in a glass house! Would have been a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woke up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us…..I’m sure you know the rest. 😘

1 hour ago, Oldgas said:

If you read my post properly, I was posting about a couple of our supporters and nothing to do with your club, not sure why you are still on this forum.

32 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

It always amazes me why opposition fans want to post on other clubs forums and think they will be accepted into the conversations. 

And we would agree with everything they say.

A couple of posters came on before the Bristol game,stirred up all kinds of tripe,crowed when they went up and now they patronizingly wish us all the best?

Errr no thanks.

Go back on your own forums and post about us by all means...I shan't be checking.

O and anyone who thinks Joey Barton deserves any credit is delusional. A horrible individual

Let’s get this thread back on track and talk about Exeter City 😉

Anyway, GOOD LUCK against Swindon tomorrow. You can see how much I mean it because I put it in capitals, doesn’t get much more heartfelt than that. Hopefully see you in League 1 next season, when we can both batter Rovers 🤞

Enjoy the close season Fred. Fair bit of nail-biting, fingers crossing, premature balding and greying to be done at this end - plus we are making the age old vale voodoo sacrifice of a kentuky fried chicken outside the Hamil at 12 midnight tonight - NICE 😆

Archived