onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Martin was blocking everything what i saw second half he was phenomenal as were all the team .
They stood up when it counted .
Cannot stop smiling so happy for all the away followers .
2 big games to come .
Walker be back I reckon .
We only need one moment of quality if we defend properly ,that's what's happened today .
Well done lads the pride in the shirt fantastic .
Have a great rest see you all at Vale park 19th May may even go Swindon if can get ticket .
Brilliant Vale tell Darrells back that's more like it .
You do not have to go gung-ho
Enjoy Taylors cameo when he got on the ball also .
Well done team Vale

Advert

43 minutes ago, DazFred said:

I wouldn't give them any credit if my life depended on it 

A vile manager who belongs in prison 

If any Bristol fans come on here crowing tell em to Naff off and wait till June 23rd when Barton gets sent down... hopefully

Unfortunately whatever you and I might feel, the league table says it all and that 7 goals is, in the end, what gave them their unexpected auto-slot.

30 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Nathan Smith was outstanding.

Agree Howjy, as people say, "He's horrible to play against" and he looks horrible to play against, always in your face, never gives a striker a second, he's a defender and he's good at it....leave the creative stuff to other people but he does have his moments like the ball down the line to Edmonsen today.

Well done Vale, we battered you but didn’t really open you up much and you defended well. Great finish by the big lad up top. Good support too, couldn’t hear you much because of the acoustics but heard you loud a few times and could see you clapping even when we couldn’t hear you.

Gutted we didn’t get the championship but it seems FGR deserved it in the end. Shame we couldn’t have got a draw off you to clinch it, but there you go, it’s still a brilliant season for us.

Good luck in the play offs, hope you join us in league 1. Class for your players to give us a guard of honour when we returned to the pitch. Nice to see the mutual pitch invasion end well with shared support, clapping each other, etc and no bother, the way it should be.

All the best 👍

2 minutes ago, fred binneys head said:

Well done Vale, we battered you but didn’t really open you up much and you defended well. Great finish by the big lad up top. Good support too, couldn’t hear you much because of the acoustics but heard you loud a few times and could see you clapping even when we couldn’t hear you.

Gutted we didn’t get the championship but it seems FGR deserved it in the end. Shame we couldn’t have got a draw off you to clinch it, but there you go, it’s still a brilliant season for us.

Good luck in the play offs, hope you join us in league 1. Class for your players to give us a guard of honour when we returned to the pitch. Nice to see the mutual pitch invasion end well with shared support, clapping each other, etc and no bother, the way it should be.

All the best 👍

Well done fred. Congratulations on your promotion. All the best for next season. 

I see one or two have already stated ‘what if this’ ‘what if that’ about previous games . 
Don’t torture yourselves or us it’s gone ! Look forward , we’ve finished 5th over 46 games a remarkable achievement and excellent progress after these past few years !

We’re still in there with a great chance, be positive and let’s see where it takes us 👍

UTV

31 minutes ago, fred binneys head said:

All the best 👍

Congrats on a great season for your team. Yes the title would be the icing on the cake but you got the job done in terms of getting promoted.

Have to admit I’m excited about the playoffs. Haven’t seen us be a part of them since 93.

4 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Congrats on a great season for your team. Yes the title would be the icing on the cake but you got the job done in terms of getting promoted.

Have to admit I’m excited about the playoffs. Haven’t seen us be a part of them since 93.

Yes, I'm excited.

Nothing to fear really, although our traditionally poor record against Swindon concerns me.

Northampton will be devastated to be there and we've got the better of mansfield this season.

Not that anything makes the blind bit of difference now!

On cloud 9 tonight queued to get Exeter tickets but failed but WOW what a great atmosphere sitting and watching on the big screen at Vale Park our home. Once again our owners excelled and delivered, today so did our players. We can go on now and get the job completed. Just a fantastic day for the club and our great supporters.

Archived