onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Exeter City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Glad to see Darryl back personally hope he gives each and every member of the playing squad the extra 20 per cent tomoz after what he being through the least he deserves is everyone's 110 per cent commitment .
Listened to his post match interview I am glad he is back .
There's no I in team .
Vale can do it we are over the season the 3rd best team in the league if every player goes out with that mentality we will win .
Exeter will be partying regardless and lets face it Forest Green being top all season and there the best team in the league (sorry Fred binneys head good lad you are).

UTV

SPARE TICKET ALERT

Due to unforeseen circumstances I’ve got 3 spare tickets (seating) for the game tomorrow.

Anyone interested in paying face value (£25 a ticket) please DM me on here.

Handover will need to be down in Exeter as I’m an exiled Valiant down South.

Guest Vale at home
3 hours ago, DazFred said:

Did. You. Used to. Work in. A. Telegram. Office.? Stop.

Hi. No you have not upset me  . But can you please tell me .have I done something wrong . I was a shorthand typist .  Secretary  Trained at the old post office in Hanley as a Telephone operator. In 1965 . That’s how one was Trained . 

5 minutes ago, Vale at home said:

Hi. No you have not upset me  . But can you please tell me .have I done something wrong . I was a shorthand typist .  Secretary  Trained at the old post office in Hanley as a Telephone operator. In 1965 . That’s how one was Trained . 

Hi 

Good,it wasn't my intention so I apologise.

1965...the year before I was born! I was 5 weeks old when England won the World Cup! 

Fingers crossed for tomorrow then we can talk a bit more...

Guest Vale at home
3 hours ago, DazFred said:

Did. You. Used to. Work in. A. Telegram. Office.? Stop.

I am never going on onevalefan ever again . I just though we are all vales fans  And it was all about supporting Port Vale football club .   Not trying to Be little anyone . Some vale fans are not as Kind  as I Though .   We’re you an English teacher by any chance .   If you can not say anything good . Then don’t  say anything at All .   

15 minutes ago, Vale at home said:

I am never going on onevalefan ever again . I just though we are all vales fans  And it was all about supporting Port Vale football club .   Not trying to Be little anyone . Some vale fans are not as Kind  as I Though .   We’re you an English teacher by any chance .   If you can not say anything good . Then don’t  say anything at All .   

I've apologised. We are all Vale fans and I wasn't trying to belittle you. 

No I wasn't an English teacher. I'll leave the forum too then if it makes you feel better. 

You can then carry on posting

Guest Vale at home
3 hours ago, connor hackett said:

Excellent emoji1787.png

I am so pleased you found it so funny Mr Connor Hackett . Also Not a Kind vale fan . 

Guest Vale at home
2 minutes ago, DazFred said:

No I wasn't an English teacher. I'll leave the forum too then if it makes you feel better. 

NO please don’t . If you feel you want to say something  YOU MUST say what you think .   Come on the vale .

Guest Vale at home
2 minutes ago, DazFred said:

NO please don’t . If you feel you want to say something  YOU MUST say what you think .   Come on the vale .

Archived