onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

3rd Place

LoveRapt

Well now it is in our own hands ...I,m really on edge as i had a bet pre season for us to go up.....which i have previously made a point never to do?

Just watched the Quest coverage of league 2, really suprised that one of the pundits tipped us for his team to go up....having said that the other 2 we

nt for Mansfield & Bristol Rovers Come on Vale....2 Games for promotion..you CAN do it

Advert

6 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Don’t think for one second it will be Mansfield. 

Think they stand more chance than Bristol or Northampton, if they win tomorrow think and we slip up in either game, they will get the job done.  Forest Green have completely gone as proved against an awful Harrogate side and don't see them slipping up in the last game.  It is down to what we do though and 2 wins is all that stands between us and League 1.

Assuming we beat Newport...(.Which if we don,t then we don,t deserve to go up)  god forbid

It,s all down to Exeter away, 

If we want promotion with the experience in the team that we have  we just have to go for it 

With half of Staffordshre.....if not more most of us want this to become reallity

Give it your all Vale for the owners & supporters

3 hours ago, LoveRapt said:

Well now it is in our own hands ...I,m really on edge as i had a bet pre season for us to go up.....which i have previously made a point never to do?

Just watched the Quest coverage of league 2, really suprised that one of the pundits tipped us for his team to go up....having said that the other 2 we

nt for Mansfield & Bristol Rovers Come on Vale....2 Games for promotion..you CAN do it

LR, is it a bet where you can cash out.?

12 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

LR, is it a bet where you can cash out.?

I was offered 900 cash out after the Hartlepool game but i was on holiday all relaxed and thought nah we were on form so let it ride,its at 103 now 😞 lesson learned 

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

I was offered 900 cash out after the Hartlepool game but i was on holiday all relaxed and thought nah we were on form so let it ride,its at 103 now 😞 lesson learned 

That’s understandable, I think all gamblers would have followed the same route as yourself. No reflection in my faith in PVFC, but if the cash out is a profit, then I’d cash out and put any profit towards next years season ticket. Unless you can afford and don’t mind losing the money, then I’d probably let it ride.

Gutted at our current form, just don,t know what to make of it.

Convinced I,m a jinx ,,,only seen us win Hartlepool &Sutton at home in 7 trips home....Keeping away now in the hope all is not lost. 

Evan my last trips to Wembley  were  Genoa & Weat Brom  IWas Serving in Germany v Stockport

i

Archived