Exeter live stream

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Conrad said:

Got there at 8-45 queue was already 100 yds long, won’t be many left after today 

Wonder what the chances of more tickets being made available are.Initial tickets for Hamil 4000.Coild it be that they did this 4000 allocation first to see how the sales with the option of more tickets IF there is enough demand. - Might involve the repositioning of the large screen(s).

Although it 'MIGHT' be a bit late to reposition the screens.Depending on how much work has already been done.Or is the 4000 limit set by the saftey bods at the council.

Edited by melv

Advert:

49 minutes ago, melv said:

Wonder what the chances of more tickets being made available are.Initial tickets for Hamil 4000.Coild it be that they did this 4000 allocation first to see how the sales with the option of more tickets IF there is enough demand. - Might involve the repositioning of the large screen(s).

Although it 'MIGHT' be a bit late to reposition the screens.Depending on how much work has already been done.Or is the 4000 limit set by the saftey bods at the council.

Probably won’t be worth opening another stand,  4000 in the hamil plus the 1200 tickets sold for the actual game, probably won’t be much more demand 

• Like 2

Advert:

different exeter match but I'm sitting here ready for the Northampton match on I follow - never thought id be wearing a red and white scarf at three pm on a saturday  🤣🤣🤣- Come on Exeter, come on Exeter 😍😍😍

• Like 2

Ive just logged on and brought two tickets in 30 seconds. Maybe the websites fixed now?
Logged on at 9 o'clock got through to pay at half past 10 then system crashed went up to ticket office 3 in the queue

different exeter match but I'm sitting here ready for the Northampton match on I follow - never thought id be wearing a red and white scarf at three pm on a saturday  - Come on Exeter, come on Exeter
Me too. Fully fledged Exeter fan today. They've had the better of it so far. Certainly not rolling over at present
  • Like 1

Advert:

If the screen is front of the Hamil, can the sun direction affect the picture in any way? 
Wouldn't think so. The sun in the afternoon is behind the Railway shining towards the Lorne Street. The odd time I've been in the executive box the sun has been a pain in the arse

Advert:

28 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

Wouldn't think so. The sun in the afternoon is behind the Railway shining towards the Lorne Street. The odd time I've been in the executive box the sun has been a pain in the arse

we will have it shifted then!😄

In the goalies eyes for a corner at the Hamil End, so shining across the screens.

9 hours ago, melv said:

Fail to win on Monday and the atmosphere at the beam back game will be a real damp squib.