onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter live stream

onestepatatime

11 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:

I know everyone was desperate for a ticket , quite simply the system will have been overloaded at 9am .

Everyone having the same idea to log on and get a ticket.

To invest heavily in a system that might only be used 2-3 times a season (in league 2 and only if we are up for promotion ) has to be weighed up against all of the other competing costs to run a football club.

Players wages, staff wages ground improvements

It appears now the morning rush as eased the system and the cues are manageable.

Words like ‘shambles’ and ‘pathetic’ to describe a club that is ever improving is unfair and over the top.

If you are referring to me mate I actually was addressing the system, NOT the Club.  I'm Vale through and through and was so frustrated this morning I had to let people know there were problems. I know Carol et al are doing their utmost and it is very much appreciated but I don't usually use the on line systems and I spent over 2 hours in trying to get tickets. I think many other fans may have lost patience and switched off.  It does appear the actual queues have now receded but I had queued for over 1 and a half hours previously to be told, 20 yards from the office, they had sold out so I was hoping the on line system might prove less exasperating.  UTV.

Advert

Cannot imagine there been a high demand for this game yet .

Beat Newport different story draw with Newport why would you go watch a nothing end of season game especially if Swindon lose one of two .

The beam back is great though for fans who wouldn't usually be able watch it elsewhere.

Personally will wait till later on in the week to make decision on whether or not going as working sat night anyway so if we win both and get promoted well ill celebrate with a glass of milk so that's why Part of  me thinks I cannot go that place I take  should be for the party animals who love to party .

UTV 

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

Got there at 8-45 queue was already 100 yds long, won’t be many left after today 

Wonder what the chances of more tickets being made available are.Initial tickets for Hamil 4000.Coild it be that they did this 4000 allocation first to see how the sales with the option of more tickets IF there is enough demand. - Might involve the repositioning of the large screen(s).

Although it 'MIGHT' be a bit late to reposition the screens.Depending on how much work has already been done.Or is the 4000 limit set by the saftey bods at the council.

49 minutes ago, melv said:

Wonder what the chances of more tickets being made available are.Initial tickets for Hamil 4000.Coild it be that they did this 4000 allocation first to see how the sales with the option of more tickets IF there is enough demand. - Might involve the repositioning of the large screen(s).

Although it 'MIGHT' be a bit late to reposition the screens.Depending on how much work has already been done.Or is the 4000 limit set by the saftey bods at the council.

Probably won’t be worth opening another stand,  4000 in the hamil plus the 1200 tickets sold for the actual game, probably won’t be much more demand 

different exeter match but I'm sitting here ready for the Northampton match on I follow - never thought id be wearing a red and white scarf at three pm on a saturday  - Come on Exeter, come on Exeter
Me too. Fully fledged Exeter fan today. They've had the better of it so far. Certainly not rolling over at present

Archived