onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter live stream

onestepatatime

I logged on 9am. Screen said in queue,  counting down from 3 mins 27 secs. Got down to 0 mins 0 secs and that was now 29 minutes ago! What's happening? My wife went on line 920am, virtually got straight through and could only get 1 ticket! She's still waiting to see if another can be got. Frustrating!!!!!!!

Advert

14 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

I logged on 9am. Screen said in queue,  counting down from 3 mins 27 secs. Got down to 0 mins 0 secs and that was now 29 minutes ago! What's happening? My wife went on line 920am, virtually got straight through and could only get 1 ticket! She's still waiting to see if another can be got. Frustrating!!!!!!!

I did the same as you, got to 0 minutes and nothing happened. I since refreshed and managed to get a ticket in the basket but payment wouldn't work. I'm now back to it just whirring while I try and get back in.

Very poor, and especially as there's no update on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Is anyone in at the club today?

1 minute ago, gavcradd said:

I did the same as you, got to 0 minutes and nothing happened. I since refreshed and managed to get a ticket in the basket but payment wouldn't work. I'm now back to it just whirring while I try and get back in.

Very poor, and especially as there's no update on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Is anyone in at the club today?

Same here mate. Got basket now showing 1 ticket but cant access anything to pay!!!! Hope Carol is watching this because if she is using this as an experiment, then it's not working.

After the initial two minute countdown which finished at 9.02am I have been waiting and staring at the computer screen telling me demand is very high. I have been a season ticket holder since 1983 and viewed my first game in 1969 and have to say that it appears to me that this pilot scheme is a miserable failure.

20 minutes ago, gavcradd said:

Are u still waiting to pay mate? It's now 1 hour 8 mins and screen still whirring even though ticket in basket and continue pressed to enable me to pay.  Absolute shambles. Like others are saying what a pathetic way to treat fans who have supported the Club for over 40 years.

Seems to (sort of) be working now - still very slow but managed to get through the payment screen and enter my card details. It's still whirring round on screen loading something but I've had an email confirming the order. Not sure though if that is this order or one of the others that partially went through. Probably going to end up with 5 tickets here!

Edit : just seen the email is from my order at 9:13am. I've done it multiple times since then!! 

Anyone else still waiting, if it's whirring and not loading I recommend closing down and refreshing. That's what I did, took multiple tries but worked eventually.

28 minutes ago, Heatwave said:

I'm on holiday in Wales when the Exeter game is played. Is this going to be made more generally available on video by iFollow?

I don't think so. But you can use a VPN

Also, i would be happy to host a discord streaming the game from Vienna if the mods will allow me to post a link, once the tickets for the in ground stream have sold out for anyone who can't do a VPN for whatever reason for free 

Bloody Hell! after 2 hours 16 minutes at long last ( and I honestly don't know how) I have managed to now get 2 tickets. 

I consider myself to be a reasonably intelligent person so I seriously doubt that some of our less able or tech minded citizens will want to submit themselves and their time to going through that exercise.

Carol needs to know that this morning's on line experiment was a shambles.

I love the Club but feel we have a long, long way to go to set up proper and correct system for ticket allocations. That said I also emailed Janet with my frustration at my wait this morning and she, bless her, has just replied that she has noticed that I have now obtained the necessary tickets. Thanks Janet, sorry to have troubled you.

Now Vale .......get promotion.👍

I know everyone was desperate for a ticket , quite simply the system will have been overloaded at 9am .

Everyone having the same idea to log on and get a ticket.

To invest heavily in a system that might only be used 2-3 times a season (in league 2 and only if we are up for promotion ) has to be weighed up against all of the other competing costs to run a football club.

Players wages, staff wages ground improvements

It appears now the morning rush as eased the system and the cues are manageable.

Words like ‘shambles’ and ‘pathetic’ to describe a club that is ever improving is unfair and over the top.

Archived