onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Will he - what if ?

osprey

I know we all want a 'white knight' to come galloping into vale park to save the day, but does it have to be 'Mo' (Mr Chaudrey to me, i dont know him personally)?

It could be Lord Lucan cantering in on Shergar for all i care, aslong as he is the right person to move our great club on from this termoil...:D

Seriously though, we need the correct investment, i know Mr Chaudrey is the only name in the picture at the moment, but if a better man with more money enters an interest, then hes the one for me...

Advert

I know we all want a 'white knight' to come galloping into vale park to save the day, but does it have to be 'Mo' (Mr Chaudrey to me, i dont know him personally)?

It could be Lord Lucan cantering in on Shergar for all i care, aslong as he is the right person to move our great club on from this termoil...:D

Seriously though, we need the correct investment, i know Mr Chaudrey is the only name in the picture at the moment, but if a better man with more money enters an interest, then hes the one for me...

Absolutely! We have to get it right this time and I'm looking forward to what comes to the table, every bid must be considered apart from anything from the old brigade, they are ineligible as far as I'm concerned.

Absolutely! We have to get it right this time and I'm looking forward to what comes to the table, every bid must be considered apart from anything from the old brigade, they are ineligible as far as I'm concerned.

I am with you,as i think the door is now open with no 24.9% rule,i backed Mo before but i will also wait to see who else shows their hand,interesting times ahead i think.I am led to believe there is more interested than just Mo.

Also i think Mo will bid but it wont be near what the council are looking for and i do think it would help him if MS was involved again.

I am with you,as i think the door is now open with no 24.9% rule,i backed Mo before but i will also wait to see who else shows their hand,interesting times ahead i think.I am led to believe there is more interested than just Mo.

Also i think Mo will bid but it wont be near what the council are looking for and i do think it would help him if MS was involved again.

The only drawback now Karl is we coud have a free for all which could push the cost up, I'm fairly sure there will be a lot more interest now that the v2001 obstacles are out of the way. Interesting times...:unsure:

A few months ago Bratt was telling somebody to hang fire on investing as they could get control of the club for 350-400,000 once in admin:rolleyes:,no idea who the person/persons were though.

My guess would be someone will get it for 800,000 plus some sort of deal on the council loan,i think the 800,000 will be what we owe for admin plus whatever agreement they come to with the other creditors.

I certainly hope MO will step up after this long battle,most have done this to give MO ago, what's in it for MO I ask me-sen,What will he get for £4,000,000 ? For starters 5000+ plus customers for his other buisnesses,15 acres of prime :) land,18,000 plastic seats and 100s of tons of scrap metal ......... HO yes ,the love and upmost respect of thousands of VALE fans :). ... COME ON MO GIVE IT A GO ....

The only drawback now Karl is we coud have a free for all which could push the cost up, I'm fairly sure there will be a lot more interest now that the v2001 obstacles are out of the way. Interesting times...:unsure:

Just like the Iceland chappies did last time,i wonder if they will be back in:ohmy:

A few months ago Bratt was telling somebody to hang fire on investing as they could get control of the club for 350-400,000 once in admin:rolleyes:,no idea who the person/persons were though.

My guess would be someone will get it for 800,000 plus some sort of deal on the council loan,i think the 800,000 will be what we owe for admin plus whatever agreement they come to with the other creditors.

Doesnt that tell what a clueless ****Bratt is?

:yes::yes::yes:

I certainly hope MO will step up after this long battle,most have done this to give MO ago, what's in it for MO I ask me-sen,What will he get for £4,000,000 ? For starters 5000+ plus customers for his other buisnesses,15 acres of prime :) land,18,000 plastic seats and 100s of tons of scrap metal ......... HO yes ,the love and upmost respect of thousands of VALE fans :). ... COME ON MO GIVE IT A GO ....

He wouldn't be paying anywhere near 4m imo.

Is the full debt taken on by the buyer, dont think so?

No one mentioned the full debt.

1.9M council loan

600,000 for admin

270,000 Gib loan

140,000 tax

How far is that off 3M.... without anything else. Most of that [2.77M] is secured against the ground

No one mentioned the full debt.

1.9M council loan

600,000 for admin

270,000 Gib loan

140,000 tax

How far is that off 3M.... without anything else. Most of that [2.77M] is secured against the ground

That doesnt add up to 2.77 M owd :(

Archived