We can still drop out of the playoffs!!

Swindon currently beating Forest Green in their game in hand, if they see it out and win their last two games and the teams just below us win both of their games and we fail to pick up more than a point in our remaining games, we will drop out of the play offs, scary stuff….

Advert:

Advert:

Swindon currently beating Forest Green in their game in hand, if they see it out and win their last two games and the teams just below us win both of their games and we fail to pick up more than a point in our remaining games, we will drop out of the play offs, scary stuff….
A very unlikely scenario though Owen, thank goodness !!

Guest Vale at home
31 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

We’re doomed!!

Yes I think vale are . 

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Nothings for certain but 9 months hard work gone down the swanny if we do not reach the play offs .

There's a lot of good sides this season in the league 8th placed Swindon 71 points could win both and not get in fourth placed us 75 points could throw it away .

Lets see what occurs the players need find some energy from somewhere and more importantly some creativity and passion and whole heartedness .

I think the return of Gibbons now could be the  key whether he signs another contract at Vale or not he is defo going play a lot higher for me .

Just the kind of player what does something get the crowd going .

Was hoping Jake Cooper was going be that player also maybe he still will be as AC says every player at the club deserves be at the club well let's see if he can make a impact in last 2 if selected .

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner

Advert:

But at the moment we are in the play-offs. I do agree with the line constantly coming out of the club - just concentrate on the next game and don't look too far ahead. Let's hopefully beat a Newport side with nothing to play for first.

• Like 3

FGR to beat Harrogate and draw at Mansfield.Northampton to draw with Exeter and draw at Barrow.Vale to beat  Newport and win/draw at Exeter.Should be enough.I don’t think the overrated Bristol R will win both.Walsall will spoil the Swindon last day party.

• Like 1