• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

3 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

With the best will in the world, we will not get two more.

Just get one more and take a draw. Lose today and there's a strong possibility you won't even make the play-offs!

Advert:

Advert:

2 minutes ago, ROKERITE said:

Just get one more and take a draw. Lose today and there's a strong possibility you won't even make the play-offs!

Playing like this m8 and the performances over the last few weeks theres no point in us participating in them it's not been good enough. Unfortunately we are bad form at the wrong time and it's all falling apart. 

• Like 1

Advert:

Just now, JimmyPVFC said:

Playing like this m8 and the performances over the last few weeks theres no point in us participating in them it's not been good enough. Unfortunately we are bad form at the wrong time and it's all falling apart. 

I backed you ante-post each-way, to be promoted and to make the play-offs. So though it might just be prolonging the agony for you suffering Valiants it would get me a decent sum back. I can understand your disappointment when automatic promotion seemed on the cards for much of the season.

Just now, osprey said:

So frustrating being a Vale fan 

I know we have a had a great run under crosby and he deserves great credit but I think his lack of experience at being a number 1 is showing. Hopefully onwards and upwards next season in league 2 with darrell back in charge. Still be a decent season and we still have a chance of participating in the play offs  although on recent performances if we were to get there which now looks doubtful now I dont see us being a threat we look a poor disjointed outfit the shadow of the team we were 4 weeks ago.

Advert:

On 24/04/2022 at 14:58, philmpv said:

Yeah let's ditch the system weve played all season, is familar for the players and that's got us 1 point off third and one of the best GD in the league, at the most crucial point of the season. Glad you're not in charge emoji38.png

Philmpv - Still glad we stuck with 3 at the back? Happy with two shots on target against a side that had lost 5 in 7 and their last 3 games including the might of Colchester and Crawley? Whilst we needed a win at a the most crucial point of the season? Still laughing? 

• Like 2