Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Advert:

It has to be 2 wins for automatic. Theres bo way bristol rovers wont smash scunthorpe
You could get 11 lads out the park Inn that would beat Scunny, paul coutts or no paul coutts that's three points for them.

Monday is huge
  • Like 1

Advert:

2 hours ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Get in, back in our owns hands. Lets hope a sell out capacity crowd of 7,500 in the 20k seater stadium can roar us on v Newport on Monday.

Exactly the gates are very strange but if it helped pay off the greedy one ,so what .

Not the size of the crowd what's important on Monday it's the mentality of the people in the seats ,go there be quiet and edgy spreads onto  the  pitch go there and shout and encourage like crazy well I believe we have players who can produce top notch football .

UTV Monday  cannot come any quicker 

4 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Got to win Monday then on to Exeter we’ve been handed a lifeline if we don’t beat Newport we don’t deserve go up 

Totally agree with you...and we need to win in a big way to boost gd cause that could make all the difference

Advert:

1 hour ago, Valiant62 said:

I thought average for automatic was 78.2

I’ve looked at the L2 tables for last 10yrs and ignoring the curtailed season, all but two have required 80+pts, many as high as 84/85pts.

Advert:

Posted (edited)

I'll be praying to the football gods before Monday. 

I don't care how we do it but winning the next two games are crucial.

Even if we have to play dirty sh**ehouse football and dive at every opportunity for a peno( due a few this season) 

Even yet , lock Dom Telford in the changing rooms before kick off, bribe the ref with oatcakes , titanic beer and stokes finest ladies of the night. 

In all seriousness. The lads can win these next two games , we certainly have the squad for it. Just need to concentrate and not give stupid goals away 

I'm not one for Superstition but I feel not having a penalty all season may give us luck hopefully when it comes to these crunch games. 

Monday can't quick enough 

Edited by boslemportvale91

29 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Coutts was their ninth red card of the season. 

What do you expect with a manager like Barton?

He took them down last season and now the majority of their fans are saying they love him?

What a horrible person. The world will only have to put up with him till June 23rd

• Like 1