onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Fosse69

Morning fellow Valiants. This is part one of our rise up the Leagues.

Today we have the opportunity of cementing our promotion push. For Carol/Kevin, the squad and all staff associated with this fantastic Club, we can enjoy a truly unforgettable season.

It's absolutely remarkable that we find ourselves in this position and as fans we acknowledge the work and love put into the Club by all concerned.

A full and vibrant Vale Park can show the rest of the teams that whatever the outcome the Mighty Whites are back in business and believe me this is merely the beginning.

I'm so proud of my favourites especially recalling the dark, dismal years we have all suffered. So let's show Port Vale F. C. are worthy contenders. Today, we can all make a difference and ensure our progress is warranted.

Love to all of you, we are the Vale Family and here to stay.

Advert

Big day for the players they have had there dip now hopefully they come out fighting because let's be realistic Newport ain't going give it us in fact i would go as far as say in all the  games ive been and highlights watched from all games (apart from Walsall last week didnt want watch the goals against us last week) these were the most deservedly winners against us .

So every player needs to be at full tilt and every fan needs to be encouraging at all times .

Nothing less because even  worst case scenario we do not win at Exeter and only manage a draw if we win today we in   the play offs minimum. 

So tiny steps get today won .

UTV 

25 minutes ago, KingRay said:

Does anyone know if this is available on NowTV. I don't want to buy a 24 hour subscription for £11.98 and then find it's not on.

eyup mate - I subscribe to NOW TV every month and its definitely on. Iv also had the day pass numerous times before for the last day the masters golf and have always received all the sports channels  - so you should be good to go - but dunna shout at me if I'm wrong 😁

44 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I just hope no matter what the result that the fans stay behind and allow the players to come around the pitch with their families 

I think we all know there will be some bull ends running on at final whistle 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

Full five pages of bile & hatred on one thread at the BLOATcake right now wishing NEWPORT all the best for today......

Bless 'em......

NOT.

It's right and proper that Stoke want us to lose. It shows we're regained a degree of relevancy. Rival fans should want us to lose, just as I celebrate every Stoke loss.

This is why we have to win today, zero excuses. The fans have put up with enough ridicule for one lifetime. If we were a moderately successful club I could content myself with 'progress made', but the very fact that we've been so diabolical since about 1999 means that I can't be patient for success anymore. It needs to come now.

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

It's right and proper that Stoke want us to lose. It shows we're regained a degree of relevancy. Rival fans should want us to lose, just as I celebrate every Stoke loss.

This is why we have to win today, zero excuses. The fans have put up with enough ridicule for one lifetime. If we were a moderately successful club I could content myself with 'progress made', but the very fact that we've been so diabolical since about 1999 means that I can't be patient for success anymore. It needs to come now.

After the season they’ve just had, it’s all they can wish for.

So glad I moved out of S-o-T, the sad sick parts of the city don't do it any favours, I once had pride in being from the Potteries, I was born in Waterloo Rd, my generation's were miners in Bradley, I know the area back to front, Wedgwood to Mitchell, Lodge to Bennett, I have always been a Valeite, boy and man, My Dad tipped waste from Shelton bar to help create the Wembley of the North. These ignorant hateful misguided neanderthal knuckle dragging apes of so called football supporters hiding behind their keyboards and nicotine stained fingers wouldn't know one jot of a City that gave the world some of most innovative men and women, it is always in sadness we have to read about such things that bring nothing to a City attempting to find its place in a new competitive world.
It raises both anger and disgust and I hope in time that those who have a responsibility to rid their site of such bile come to realise they also have the stench of the sewer about them.
I watch from afar my beloved team (Stamford in Lincolnshire) and wish them the greatest of luck for today and thankful we now have such wonderful owners and become what these degenerative apes will never achieve, a truly family football club, with (but not all a minority) great supporters doing our team proud and our owners successfull in giving us all the opportunity to share in our success, no matter how the final result may be,,..........I'll get of me box now.

I hope as much as anyone for a win today and promotion , if not , we have gained new supporters this season that’s for sure . They won’t be here every week , fans for the future for sure though , my 2 nephews included.

If most fans have a similar story then that’s a positive that this season has worked towards.

There is a bigger picture than the next 90 minutes

A few years back I just couldn’t see where the next generation of fans would come from.

Different feel to the club now, promotion would be the cherry on top.

54 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

Full five pages of bile & hatred on one thread at the BLOATcake right now wishing NEWPORT all the best for today......

Bless 'em......

NOT.

Makes a change from directing their bile towards their owners and manager.They love us really.

1 hour ago, sheffield61 said:

Bless 'em......

NOT.

The spelling on that thread is horrendous. Thick fat <ovf censored>. I see werrington is being his usual keyboard hard man insinuating trouble at the beam back. Silly fat old man. 

Archived