onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Fosse69

Advert

Just back the team. Do our moaning afterwards when all is said and done. I’ve moaned and criticised enough this season, I never thought we’d be in this position when we lost to Colchester. Let’s enjoy the ride. 

2 massive games, starting tomorrow. Now is the time to give them full support. 

We might be terrible tomorrow, performances mean nothing now aslong as we win. 

Agree with SuperHuman.  For now let’s forget about all the bits we have no control over - team selection, tactics and what we think other results will be and do what’s in our control as fans - help the team win as best we can.  Backing them to the hilt tomorrow praise when there’s good bits and give encouragement when there’s bad - let’s be that 12th man!

Stick together 
Stay strong
Believe 

I like talking about the team selection, though. It's enjoyable. If we limited discussion on here/in life to 'things we can control', every thread would be about 6 posts long of people saying 'come on the vale'.

JoeB - I enjoy it too and agree it’s not really a proper forum if it’s all limited to just happy clappy comments. Reading a diversity of views is why I joined -  guess the importance and excitement of the next 2 games have just got the better of me and I’m just saying I’m prepared to change a habit of a lifetime and switch off my criticism circuits - just for the next 6 days. 🙈🙉🙊

UTV

The benefit of Hussey is set piece delivery though, so if you do lose him a bit going forward the quality of free kicks and corners may be critical.

Even against Walsall we nearly nicked an equaliser with his delivery from a FK when he came on.

Wozza and Benning haven’t been doing the goods from that perspective recently although if Gibbons start he can deliver.

On the club website, they are no longer selling tickets for Bycars despite the fact that about 5 minutes ago there was probably about 100 odd tickets (at least) remaining. This was the same for both the Railway Stand and Paddock before tickets went off sale for those stands. It is really annoying that the club won't explain why stands aren't being filled to capacity and a lot of people will miss out on tickets because of this.

3 minutes ago, FeedThePope9 said:

On the club website, they are no longer selling tickets for Bycars despite the fact that about 5 minutes ago there was probably about 100 odd tickets (at least) remaining. This was the same for both the Railway Stand and Paddock before tickets went off sale for those stands. It is really annoying that the club won't explain why stands aren't being filled to capacity and a lot of people will miss out on tickets because of this.

Are they keeping a few for people to buy on the day. I know some our older fans still prefer to buy in person.

1 minute ago, PortVale4Life said:

Got the same risk with the whole 11 then as he was no worse than the others. No idea why your singling him out 

I think he was worse. Just like you thought Wilson in particular underperformed. We'll have to agree to disagree.

Archived