GAS 5/2

VALE 10/3

STAGS 5/1

TO BE PROMOTED....

N'PTON 8/13

VALE 6/5

GAS 11/8

STAGS 13/8

SUCH is the magnitude of Mondays game now ALL these odds will look rather SILLY @ 5pm on bank holiday Monday NOW!!

😣😣🙏🙏

Advert

may be a neutral would be thinking mmmmmmmmmmmmmm one game against an on the beach side and another game against a team who have it sorted - im not being argumentative, just looking at the other side of the coin
I'm not trying to be argumentative either. Just realistic.

No one was more optimistic than me up untill last week, thought the rovers result was a one off against a good team. Last week was an embarrassment.

On 26/04/2022 at 23:20, fred binneys head said:

Please believe me, as delighted as we all are to seal promotion against Barrow tonight, we’ll be desperate to beat Northampton on Saturday to try and win the league. We always struggle there but we’ll be doing our best to win, no one will be on the beach or on the piss.

Told ya 😉

1 hour ago, soothsayer said:

At the end of the day few teams get automatically promoted with under 80pts. Forget other teams you have to get the requisite points total yourself. If it’s not to be it’s not to be but it’s been some ride.

That's very true in league one this year we could have got 80 points and not got in the play offs

Massive game Monday, biggest for years. Win by hook or by crook just get 3 points!!! If we head down the M5 needing 3 points next Saturday the form book goes out of the window, anything could happen. I wish the Newport game was tonight, I've already got the ten bob bits thinking about it...

23 minutes ago, fred binneys head said:

Told ya 😉

watched you today - no way were you on the beach👍👍👍 - you played some wonderful stuff going forward - love your left wing back Sparkes? Just dont play well next week mate 😃 - and well done again on a great season 😁👍🙌🙌

Archived