onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Fosse69

Advert

7 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

Absolutely. We are 2 games away from our seasons dream. It is now down to the lads. We have to spur them on Monday and its heart palpitations at Exeter. Jesus at my age I hope I'm fit enough for all this.

If Forest Green are two down at half time, Exeter wont care that we beat them !!!!!

I think we will now win both games and Exeter will still be the champions therefore a happy day for both sets of fans. Forest Green were on the beach today and have Mansfield away. Exeter will know that and will also be on the beach like Forest Green were today.

UTV

1 minute ago, mikey said:

dont think theyll let us in the Hamil 🤣

You read my mind, but why now? Surely, in even the most optimistic scenario, they won’t bring 500? So why is it seemingly beyond our capability to split the stand like clubs up and down the country do? Aside from anything I actually think the noise coming from that end when you have even 1,500 in there is much better than anywhere else in the ground.

Just now, Biddulph_PV said:

You read my mind, but why now? Surely, in even the most optimistic scenario, they won’t bring 500? So why is it seemingly beyond our capability to split the stand like clubs up and down the country do? Aside from anything I actually think the noise coming from that end when you have even 1,500 in there is much better than anywhere else in the ground.

Yeah would be a really useful tool in our bag to have some home support at both ends

13 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

How dare you talk sensibly and balanced 

We got what we wanted today.

An opportunity for our fate in our own hands.

I hope the people who fancy Bristol will be watching them next week,cos we don't want their encouragement do we?

19 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Two wins playing at our best and we are up .

That's what we have to do nothing less .

Can we do it .

Yes .

Bristol Rovers what character they deserve 4th place .

Finish it Vale and score goals  

Bristol Rovers 4th goal looked well offside.

Who cares about Bristol if Jones levels they wouldn't even be above us as we would have gone on beat them .

Some people coming out the ground creaming themselves over them ,we have 2 games to prove we are better than them which I believe we are but only the league table after 46 games will clarify my belief 

UTV 

Archived