Match Thread: Walsall v Port Vale

Stone

Woz smudge Martin hall benning

charsley Garrity

wilson

Harratt Proctor

Can’t play that centre 3 and expect a better result, they were dreadful on Monday. If Pett is fit enough for the bench, he has to play.

• Like 1

Advert:

11 hours ago, smithie said:

We won the last 5 on the bounce in 1994 to clinch a glorious promotion at the Goldstone Ground.

Possibly the greatest day of my Vale life. 

• Like 4

Advert:

7 hours ago, 1 said:

Stone

Woz smudge Martin hall benning

charsley Garrity

wilson

Harratt Proctor

Can’t play that centre 3 and expect a better result, they were dreadful on Monday. If Pett is fit enough for the bench, he has to play.

Best form of defence is attack so with no recognised holding/defensive midfielder that’s as good a formation as any that should get us goals. Like Newcastle under Keegan I’d much rather see us going at teams and scoring multiple goals rather than trying to contain them at 1-0.

C’mon Vale!!!

• Like 1

Just seen the Ben Garrity chant on Twitter...brilliant!

I can make out the words up to Vale Scouser but not the rest. Can anyone help out plz? 

Safe travels to all our fans today.

Get behind em and bring home the points.

One game at a time

1 minute ago, DazFred said:

Just seen the Ben Garrity chant on Twitter...brilliant!

I can make out the words up to Vale Scouser but not the rest. Can anyone help out plz? 

Safe travels to all our fans today.

Get behind em and bring home the points.

One game at a time

I've got it now! 

Brilliant chant whoever came up with it.

I remember every player from Musselwhite to Johnny Jeffers had their own sing back in the day 

Lots of singing today Vale fans 

I'll be following you on Twitter and BBC Vidiprinter

Good luck to Vale today from Mallaig Scotland ,away on trip doing some of NC500 .

I'll be keeping an eye on score from sheldaig as that's where heading today ferry across to Armadale then on from there .

Away following give it everything I'm sure they will as for the players give it your all .

UTV  

• Like 1

Advert:

37 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Good luck to Vale today from Mallaig Scotland ,away on trip doing some of NC500 .

I'll be keeping an eye on score from sheldaig as that's where heading today ferry across to Armadale then on from there .

Away following give it everything I'm sure they will as for the players give it your all .

UTV  

If I wasn’t going to Walsall I wouldn’t mind travelling to where you are.Beautiful area.

• Like 2

I've got it now! 
Brilliant chant whoever came up with it.
I remember every player from Musselwhite to Johnny Jeffers had their own sing back in the day 
Lots of singing today Vale fans 
I'll be following you on Twitter and BBC Vidiprinter
I can't make anything out bar Ben Garrity! What are the words!

CURRENT FORM TABLE.....

Last six games.....

1. CREAPY CRAWLEY.  15 points.  2. VALE                         15 points.    

19. NEWPORT...             4 points.   20. 💩SALL.                   4 points.

AMAZED to se Crawley top of the tree TBH!!

24 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

CURRENT FORM TABLE.....

Last six games.....

1. CREAPY CRAWLEY.  15 points.  2. VALE                         15 points.    

19. NEWPORT...             4 points.   20. 💩SALL.                   4 points.

AMAZED to se Crawley top of the tree TBH!!

Disappointing that today they have suspended the manager indefinitely so Crawley play Mansfield with no manager 

I wonder errrr what errrr moaning errrrr Nigel errrrr Clough errrr will errrr find errr to errrrr moan errrr about errrrr today errrr

• Like 1

Advert:

This game is a tipping point.

Win and we could crush Newport after an extended break, at home, with players returning. All but ensuring our promotion.

Lose and we have 2 games that we we’ll need points from to sure up the playoffs, in poor form against dangerous teams.

Regardless of what happens today we need  to bounce back performance-wise and nothing will be sorted today.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, 1 said:

This game is a tipping point.

Win and we could crush Newport after an extended break, at home, with players returning. All but ensuring our promotion.

Lose and we have 2 games that we we’ll need points from to sure up the playoffs, in poor form against dangerous teams.

Regardless of what happens today we need  to bounce back performance-wise and nothing will be sorted today.

Beer will be an essential today

UTV  
Did that a few years ago. Utterly brilliant. There's one bit where you seem to drive uphill for absolutely miles - before you crest a hill and you're looking down on a loch in Sutherland that then rises to mountains just before you. It's utterly stunning.

Have a good one m8 and safe journey