onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Walsall v Port Vale

Fosse69

Anyone without a ticket that wants to watch without giving money to Smalsall directly, sign up, stand about for a good cause for a bit before the game and get a free ticket in to watch, jobs a good'un

https://twitter.com/AcornsHospice/status/1516753805236441094?s=20&t=cF2EzJWuAX1poeC-i5nxPQ

Advert

4 hours ago, Hoppers said:

DC doesn't come in for a load of abuse

If we’re winning he’ll get some chants aimed at him but I can’t see any personal abuse aimed at him. It’ll be nothing like the fixture at urs. 

barrow beat forest green but barrow are still fighting to stay up. Our fans was arguing and chanting against our own players at Rochdale for lack of effort/fight. Most of this squad know they are going and already on the beach and our manager spoke out publicly against some of them he wants out even ones on long term contracts . We’ve just got rid of our director of football too. Honestly if you can’t beat this lot ( even with our record history against you lot) then there’s something seriously wrong. 

If we’re winning he’ll get some chants aimed at him but I can’t see any personal abuse aimed at him. It’ll be nothing like the fixture at urs. 

barrow beat forest green but barrow are still fighting to stay up. Our fans was arguing and chanting against our own players at Rochdale for lack of effort/fight. Most of this squad know they are going and already on the beach and our manager spoke out publicly against some of them he wants out even ones on long term contracts . We’ve just got rid of our director of football too. Honestly if you can’t beat this lot ( even with our record history against you lot) then there’s something seriously wrong. 
It could go one of two ways. Either your team will be completely half hearted so that they don't get injured in case they are moving on at the end of the season or they play with complete freedom, knowing that even if what they try doesn't come off that it doesn't really matter. That makes it a dangerous game for me. Pressure can do funny things....we have to win and so players can start to get desperate and nervy.

An early goal would settle things down but away from home we often try and keep it tight first half.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

3 hours ago, Walsallfan said:

Sounds like a lot of the crap we have had here over the last few years - hopefully youll come out of it without dropping out the league - I feel for Oldham, but no one is guaranteed anything

1 hour ago, leedsvaliant said:

It could go one of two ways. Either your team will be completely half hearted so that they don't get injured in case they are moving on at the end of the season or they play with complete freedom, knowing that even if what they try doesn't come off that it doesn't really matter. That makes it a dangerous game for me. Pressure can do funny things....we have to win and so players can start to get desperate and nervy.

An early goal would settle things down but away from home we often try and keep it tight first half.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

Hopefully they put in a performance similar to our bunch of petals did on the last day against Mansfield last season 🌺

1 hour ago, Hoppers said:

dunna be getting our hopes up - if they don't start on Saturday its your fault 😁👍

They were involved in everything I saw. I probably got there about halfway through though. Maybe too early for them to start on Saturday, but who knows. 

Archived