onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Walsall v Port Vale

Fosse69

7 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

Agreed, as disappointing as today was I have really enjoyed the season so far.  On our day we can beat anyone in this league.  I’m sure other teams are carrying injuries etc.  while I’m down today I am not throwing in the towel and I hope the players aren’t either. 

Judging by today they already have 

Advert

5 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

So did Bill Bratt, So did Paul Wildes, so did the silly fat wayne kerr.

I’ve noticed a pattern with you, and it’s that you come on here to stir things up after a loss. None of those could hold a candle to Carol Shanahan , but that’s not your point really , is it?  

What happened totally disgusted in that result. 

Glad I'm on holiday .

Typical bloody Vale ,knew it they do not want it too many players contracts running out I'm hearing it was a not bothered performance today .

Walsall could have guessed they would bottle it v them

UTV 

10 minutes ago, rob1983 said:
18 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:
Sold out to Sky for next week. A win for Northampton and the pressure is on, pi s 5 5 poor from Carol for that for me. The 70k we will get for that will be dwarfed by the losses on the gate and I said at the time. We will be lucky to get 6k never mind 10k that people are dreaming of for Newport.

If sky want a game they have it. Get your facts right before you come on here mouthing off.

Before I come on here......mouthing off? I beg your pardon sir but 'coming on here' is a right for anybody who obeys the rules and opinions as I have for the past 20 years.

5 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

So did Bill Bratt, So did Paul Wildes, so did the silly fat wayne kerr.

Seriously? Carol is not only proving to be an excellent custodian for the club on the football side, she has also significantly improved the standing of the club with the excellent work that the club does within the community.  We are lucky to have her.

Just now, MelbourneValiant said:

Before I come on here......mouthing off? I beg your pardon sir but 'coming on here' is a right for anybody who obeys the rules and opinions as I have for the past 20 years.

To be fair,  Carol is the best owner we have had in that 20 years 

14 minutes ago, JSValiant said:

I don’t think we will now get the automatics. Would it be better to rest some of the better players for the last 2 games and concentrate solely on the Play Offs ?

We have come this far, I reckon we should go hell for leather.  At worst play offs. I think if we don't go up in any way this year we will nail the Champions spot next year.

24 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Sold out to Sky for next week. A win for Northampton and the pressure is on, pi s 5 5 poor from Carol for that for me. The 70k we will get for that will be dwarfed by the losses on the gate and I said at the time. We will be lucky to get 6k never mind 10k that people are dreaming of for Newport.

Shut up 

4 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

20 years and u seriously make that comment earlier cock 

26 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

🙈

Archived