onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Walsall v Port Vale

Fosse69

13 hours ago, Andy Proctor said:

I thought walsalls support at the vale game was abysmal. Not once did they sing any songs in support of there team. All they did is abuse Daryl Clarke by singing songs calling him a peedo and dog shagger. As far as I'm concerned every Walsall fan who attended that game should have been given a life time ban from all football grounds for homophobic chanting.

Not equating paedophilia or bestiality with homosexuality I imagine?

Advert

Big response required tomoz .

Getting a bit sloppy in our work whether that's down to nerves or lack of self belief .

We need now to play at full tilt for 270 mins if we do we will be promoted if we do not we will be in the play offs .

It's a great position be in as clubs behind after win all 3 Northampton have 20 clean sheets this season so judging by that then maybe they are deserving of going up we have 16 with 3 to play so can only get 19 maximum .

We have a lot of work to do but can we do it. 

ABSOLUTELY 

UTV 

20 hours ago, onestepatatime said:

What is all the hype about Pett and Gibbo for? Some on here have lambasted Jake Taylor for " not being up to it" after his extended injury break. How can you therefore expect Pett or Gibbo to be totally fit and up to speed after their injuries? 

If Vale want to keep the three in central midfield then surely Taylor has to start. He'll be sharper for that time on Saturday and surely he's not going to be pressed as much by a lower ranked side. I know it's not his natural position but I thought he tried hard but just wasn't as sharp as someone who had a run of games in him.

Up and at em from the off tomorrow.

Crowd will give the players great support.

Team will give their all.

I'm sure Andy Crosby knows his team and he's done well so far hasnt he?

Three games left to get as many points as we can.

One game at a time.

1 hour ago, robf said:

If Vale want to keep the three in central midfield then surely Taylor has to start. He'll be sharper for that time on Saturday and surely he's not going to be pressed as much by a lower ranked side. I know it's not his natural position but I thought he tried hard but just wasn't as sharp as someone who had a run of games in him.

I just don’t think he’s good enough or strong enough to start the game if he does start and has had a cracking game I’ll take my hat off to him but I doubt it 

Neither Wilson nor Proctor played in the first game against Walsall. I know Proctor came on but he was clearly not himself and thrown on too soon. Those two fired up and playing in a steady run of games is a different kettle of fish for a shaky defence. I fully expect Proctor to be the best player on the pitch and get a couple tomorrow.

I think this is going to be a really scrappy game in the middle, and Jones is one of the hardest battling players we have. I would put him in with HC and Garrity and get Pett into the action for as long as he can manage later on.

Time to get bang up for this one . It’s fair to say we owe them!

The 5 nil home defeat against Page’s team in L1 when they were pushing for promotion still irritates me.

Let’s takeover the stadium and out sing em. Push the players on to out run, out battle em and score a few goals to put right the pitiful performance against Walsall at home.

We want get another chance to put it right for at least 12 another months…..

L1 here we come.

Archived