onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Walsall v Port Vale

Fosse69

Guest Vale at home
43 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Will be in attendance for this one, making a day out of it. I don't need to say to fellow Vale fans how much a win will make my day/life. I just pray to god we do a job on them.

44 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Will be in attendance for this one, making a day out of it. I don't need to say to fellow Vale fans how much a win will make my day/life. I just pray to god we do a job on them.

Vale do need 3 points on Saturday .  It going be a big Game  the next 3 game are going be so important. . Come on the vale .. 

Advert

Jones in for Taylor is the move for me. He can do everything Taylor can, plus tackling and long throws. Bring JT on later on to continue his return from injury. Don’t take Hall out of the back 3.

This test is as much mental as it is physical. Get the head right, then get the feet right. We’re better than these man for man even with half the team injured. It doesn’t need to be more complicated than that.

I'd start sat with 

Stone 

Smith Martin Hall 

Worrall                   Benning 

Charlsley Jones 

Wilson 

Garrity Proctor 

The  3 up front keep moving about and trying to unlock the door Wilson put Jones through the other day he should have scored do the same pass for Garrity and he will score 

Jones will have his chance now Jake Taylor is too lightweight and should only be brought on in a change in the attacking 3 defending and building up attacks his not his strength playing slide rule passes in attacking areas his .

UTV 

Walsall fan in peace. 

you will beat us on Saturday. We’ve been pretty awful the last few weeks and our manager now playing kids and using the remaining games like it’s pre season and trailing players to see who he wants here next season. If you don’t beat us ( hammer us) on Saturday you never will.  Dreading it 

5 hours ago, Walsallfan said:

Walsall fan in peace. 

you will beat us on Saturday. We’ve been pretty awful the last few weeks and our manager now playing kids and using the remaining games like it’s pre season and trailing players to see who he wants here next season. If you don’t beat us ( hammer us) on Saturday you never will.  Dreading it 

Hope, no PREYING you right Walsall fan!!

However I'm old enough to recall a dozen or more visits to the old Walsall ground MANY moons ago where we always lost to the not to be mentioned Alan Buckley lot over and over!!

I'm just relieved that the GAS are playing FGR on Saturday where a point will secure promotion for the lettuce munchers!!....😁 

5 hours ago, Walsallfan said:

Walsall fan in peace. 

Thanks for posting, but you never know on the day - look at FGR at Barrow last week - hopefully no trouble and DC doesn't come in for a load of abuse - enjoy the match 😁👍

30 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Thanks for posting, but you never know on the day - look at FGR at Barrow last week - hopefully no trouble and DC doesn't come in for a load of abuse - enjoy the match 😁👍

They are already asking on Up the Saddlers for their fans to respect DC which is nice to hear....

1 hour ago, sheffield61 said:

They are already asking on Up the Saddlers for their fans to respect DC which is nice to hear....

In the main they are mixed. Including some abominable stuff. Bitter and twisted some , but no different to other fans. Just beat them that'll shut them up 

Screenshot_20220421-085213_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, sheffield61 said:

After there Darrells at the wheel in the home fixture where we were putting in our worst performance of the season to date .

There support were brilliant that day helped by winning but I'm sure the SVA can encourage Vale to the rafters sat and get us a positive result a draw minimum but 3 points are needed after standards slipped v Rovers .

UTV 

Archived