Match Thread: Port Vale v Bristol Rovers

Because many have complained about him ignoring the refs instruction to go off at the nearest exit and that he should’ve been sent off for that. 

Correct. He should’ve had about four yellow cards in the game to be fair.
  • Like 1

Advert:

13 minutes ago, robf said:

But you've just said he was "timewasting" - that's a bookable offence. So they were... right!

You’d have had no players left in the reverse fixture if referees actually booked players for that. 

4 minutes ago, brizzlesizzle said:

You’d have had no players left in the reverse fixture if referees actually booked players for that. 

That's got no relevance to your argument - this thread isn't about that game.

You said he was timewasting and yet you complain about fans saying he should have been booked.  You've lost the argument.

4 minutes ago, robf said:

That's got no relevance to your argument - this thread isn't about that game.

You said he was timewasting and yet you complain about fans saying he should have been booked.  You've lost the argument.

Booked for not leaving at the nearest point.

I’m not here to debate whether walking slowly when subbed should be a yellow. Every player does it.

I’m here because I’m tired of every side calling us dirty when we are the most fouled team in the division and you had more than double our fouls on Monday. Total nonsense.

• Haha 1

Advert:

1 minute ago, brizzlesizzle said:

I’m not here to debate whether walking slowly when subbed should be a yellow. Every player does it.

I’m here because I’m tired of every side calling us dirty when we are the most fouled team in the division and you had more than double our fouls on Monday. Total nonsense.

Yes you are because you've posted several times complaining that Vale fans are (your words) "crying" about it (the slow walking off). None of those posts had any comments about Rovers being perceived as a dirty team, they were solely about that substitution. 

Bumpkin? Is that some kind of reference to the fact that Bristol is in the West Country? You know, Bristol, a city towards three times the size of your miserable conurbation of six scruffy little towns with no real purpose or industry?
we caught an Uber from the station up to Burslem, a 4 mile journey through endless, epic squalor. What an absolute hole you live in.

Id rather be a Bumpkin than live in Stoke. I almost feel sorry for you.
Shove it, you rat
  • Like 3

• robf locked this topic