Match Thread: Port Vale v Bristol Rovers

5 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Bore off gashead. 

A side as per your manager,  uncouth , and unashamedly vile 

There’s always one Darren.Probably not used to real ale.Not gas head though but ***khead.(as per his manager).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)

I thought we were poor today, but I didn't think Rovers were great either.

46 games in a season and it's in OUR hands with just 3 left to play. Absolutely brilliant effort,  considering the likes of Conlon & Gibbo out for huge lengths of the season & no fit striker(s) for long periods aswell.

Enjoy the next 3, let's start by beating Walsall.

Edited by Sam Kelly's Left Boot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just want point out that most Bristol rovers fans wanted Joey Barton sacked in October now all of a sudden they love him.at the end of the day is Barton was a nobody like we are them he would be in jail.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Couldn’t go today as I was working. Gutted with the result, but we have to remain positive. A win against Walsall and it’s back on track. 3 cup finals, let’s back the lads with everything we’ve got! UTV  

21 minutes ago, Woot said:

RaceYour mob tried every trick to sway a poor ref. If you concentrated on playing football instead of cheap tricks you may have got a draw. 
you were the same as a lot of sides in this division, long ball. 

we played you off the park. 

Agree with much of that, not the long ball bit though.

• Confused 1

Advert:

25 minutes ago, Woot said:

RaceYour mob tried every trick to sway a poor ref. If you concentrated on playing football instead of cheap tricks you may have got a draw. 

Get back on your own forum you idiot.

And take your vile git of a manager with you too.

I'm amazed you had only 6 players booked and none sent off

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Woot said:

If you concentrated on playing football instead of cheap tricks you may have got a draw.

If your father concentrated on pulling out of your mother, then we wouldn't be reading your drivel.

Enjoy LG2 next season, squire.

Edited by Sam Kelly's Left Boot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

I just want point out that most Bristol rovers fans wanted Joey Barton sacked in October now all of a sudden they love him.at the end of the day is Barton was a nobody like we are them he would be in jail.

With his brother 

Perhaps he can join him after his court case in July for kicking his wife in the head 

Horrible little git

• Like 1

Advert:

8 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

Typical of all football fans that, they were in the bottom 6 back in October so that probably why they wanted him gone, not just him as an individual and agree he is a horrible piece of work who should not be involved in the game.  Look at our own fans, how many people wanted Lee Hughes here as a player and then when he came he was loved.

17 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

We are still in there and everyone else has to chase us. Poor day today with several players looking slow and jaded. However the spirit and excellent work throughout this crazy season should see us get there. After his superb cameo against Hartlepool I was hoping Jake could cement his midfield position but he was outmuscled today. The ball didn't stick with so many of our squad failing to retain possession/ pass to a colleague or indeed keep up with Brizzle's tempo.  Obviously gutted but we have 3 games left and as the saying goes...there are bound to be one or two more upsets amongst the pack.

Spot on for me.

Hope for automatic now. We need Pett. Is Walker out for remainder of season. Taylor will not get us through this but not sure who would if no Pett. Worrall struggling too. Not sure if its injury or just drained of energy now. Lost his pace too. Think we needed his experience to start today with the midfield we had but it didnt work for me.

We would need a boost before we entered the play offs if it goes to them. Gibbons ???

36 minutes ago, Woot said:

Check the league table big mouth.

• Like 5

You're either extremely low IQ, or on the wind up.

Don't think I've ever seen a team dive as much as Bristol Rovers in my life.

And the constant time wasting was laughable. There should have been about 15 minutes if injury time!

Your keeper could have been sent off 4 times by a competent ref.
  • Like 1

Advert:

4 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Typical of all football fans that, they were in the bottom 6 back in October so that probably why they wanted him gone, not just him as an individual and agree he is a horrible piece of work who should not be involved in the game.  Look at our own fans, how many people wanted Lee Hughes here as a player and then when he came he was loved.

One of our fans wanted the caretaker manager sacked after 1 defeat at Colchester. Every team has them sort of ‘supporters’ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Please explain 

We (and particularly Ben) were going down snipper in Row Z style particularly early on and I do think that trying to influence the ref stopped us concentrating on competing in midfield at times. It’s kin of self explanatory tbh. 

• robf locked this topic