• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bristol Rovers

Advert:

Poor half for me. These are a decent side don’t get me wrong, but we look like rabbits in headlights. We’re letting them play round us in midfield and they are putting in some rough stuff and being constantly in the refs ear. The two goals were really poor defensively. Don’t really see us getting back into this, I’d snap your hand off for a point right now.

Advert:

They move the ball fast and accurately. I hope the keeper stuffs up eventually by coming too far. We should now wind 15 up like a kipper, get him sent off, he is whinging at everything. As good as they are they moan and and pure filth.

15 minutes ago, Idreamvalepvfc said:

Poor, really poor, however I think us vale fans have forgotten we can afford to lose this one

We can't! Northampton are winning and now within 2 points of us. Sutton beating Newport and Sutton has a game in hand on us. We need at least the draw to ensure a 3 points cushion over Northampton with a better GD for us. Don't want to be involved in the lottery of the play-offs!!

2 minutes ago, Bycarsbill said:

We can't! Northampton are winning and now within 2 points of us. Sutton beating Newport and Sutton has a game in hand on us. We need at least the draw to ensure a 3 points cushion over Northampton with a better GD for us. Don't want to be involved in the lottery of the play-offs!!

yes need a point at least - sorry to say this but Bristol move the ball as well as any team iv seen this season

Advert:

1 minute ago, Bycarsbill said:

A point doesn’t help us because of our goal difference, it’s more the fact it’s denying them two more. But it’s incredibly tight up there at the top and all going FGR’s way atm.

1 minute ago, Hoppers said:

yes need a point at least - sorry to say this but Bristol move the ball as well as any team iv seen this season

I dont like this lack of faith, we’ve come this far, the league table doesn’t lie, we’re a superior side

Guest Vale at home
1 minute ago, Hoppers said:

Yes I agree . COME ON THE VALE 3 points please. 

Just now, Biddulph_PV said:

A point doesn’t help us because of our goal difference, it’s more the fact it’s denying them two more. But it’s incredibly tight up there at the top and all going FGR’s way atm.

yes thats right at least takes two off them at this point

Guest Vale at home
15 minutes ago, Stamfordvale said:

Physical load of thugs.

YES , BRISTOL PLAYERS  ARE THUGS . 

Advert:

• robf locked this topic