Match Thread: Port Vale v Bristol Rovers

Advert:

1 minute ago, soothsayer said:

I doubt it. I’m sure there’ll be moaning but people knew how many tickets had been sold so they should get here earlier.

I joined the que at 2-30

Carmina Burana was played at Vale Park before some matches, can't remember any Aaron Copeland being played but that's not to say it wasn't. A "Classical" piece, Heart of Courage/Two Steps from Hell was played during Smurthwaite's time.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Vale.

23 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Will be watching this from bonnie Scotland. Gutted not to be there 

Enjoy the atmosphere and hopefully 3 points today to everyone going. 

Up the Vale! 

Whereabouts in Scotland are you?

Advert:

Advert:

Come on Vale, cracking start and now they waltz through and score.

Come on Vale, another couple of goals please.  The nerves are shot after a cracking start.

Advert:

8 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

It was such a poor goal to give away. 

Every goal we give away isn't funny, unfortunately we do seem to have these odd lapses of concentration--please keep it tight lads!

• robf locked this topic