onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bristol Rovers

Fosse69

1 minute ago, brizzlesizzle said:

16 fouls to 7 on Monday. Rovers are the most fouled team in the division, yet we’re the dirty ones??🤣🤣 Half of our reds have been a joke. Clearly an anti-Barton agenda amongst refs (understandably)

And as for you lot crying about Paul Coutts walking off on Monday, he is the captain and had to pass the armband over to Glen Wheelan.

The better team won. Still hope you come up with us though for DC.

Anti Barton brigade?

Read his Wikipedia. How he stays out of prison is beyond me. And he's in court again in June for kicking his wife in the head. 

Coutts should have been off the pitch anyway for a terrible tackle.

And it's Whelan....

I don't appreciate opposition fans commenting on our forums. I would never go on anyone's other my own team

Advert

1 minute ago, DazFred said:

Anti Barton brigade?

Read his Wikipedia. How he stays out of prison is beyond me. And he's in court again in June for kicking his wife in the head. 

Coutts should have been off the pitch anyway for a terrible tackle.

And it's Whelan....

I don't appreciate opposition fans commenting on our forums. I would never go on anyone's other my own team

Have a hard time reading do you? I said understandably. I will never sing the blokes name but I will still support my clubs players. Referees however cannot show bias based on such things. 

<ovf censored> needs to be called out as such. 16 fouls and yet we’re dirty?? Your players were in the refs face begging for cards in the reverse fixture. Justice was served on Monday. 

Have a hard time reading do you? I said understandably. I will never sing the blokes name but I will still support my clubs players. Referees however cannot show bias based on such things. 

<ovf censored> needs to be called out as such. 16 fouls and yet we’re dirty?? Your players were in the refs face begging for cards in the reverse fixture. Justice was served on Monday. 

I can read clearly. And spell.

Bore off

15 minutes ago, brizzlesizzle said:

16 fouls to 7 on Monday. Rovers are the most fouled team in the division, yet we’re the dirty ones??🤣🤣 Half of our reds have been a joke. Clearly an anti-Barton agenda amongst refs (understandably)

And as for you lot crying about Paul Coutts walking off on Monday, he is the captain and had to pass the armband over to Glen Wheelan.

The better team won. Still hope you come up with us though for DC.

16 fouls according to who? let me think about that one was it the ref that you had in your pocket by any chance, fouls that the player went down at any sign of a tickle or should that be tackle.....mmm

19 minutes ago, brizzlesizzle said:

And as for you lot crying about Paul Coutts walking off on Monday, he is the captain and had to pass the armband over to Glen Wheelan

What a bizarre argument - are you only allowed to pass the captain's armband slowly? :whistling:

Call it for what it was - time wasting. 

We've all done it, Vale do it when ahead, but to try and say it was something else... :classic_wacko:

Just now, robf said:

What a bizarre argument - are you only allowed to pass the captain's armband slowly? :whistling:

Call it for what it was - time wasting. 

We've all done it, Vale do it when ahead, but to try and say it was something else... :classic_wacko:

Of course it was time wasting. But that’s why he didn’t go off at the nearest exit. Whelan is the captain when Coutts goes off.

Of course it was time wasting

Well, erm, why are you complaining about fans complaining about it if it was? You can't say "it's timewasting" and then complain about (in your words), fans "crying" about it. 

Just now, robf said:

Well, erm, why are you complaining about fans complaining about it if it was? You can't say "it's timewasting" and then complain about (in your words), fans "crying" about it. 

Because many have complained about him ignoring the refs instruction to go off at the nearest exit and that he should’ve been sent off for that. 

4 minutes ago, brizzlesizzle said:

Because many have complained about him ignoring the refs instruction to go off at the nearest exit and that he should’ve been sent off for that. 

But you've just said he was "timewasting" - that's a bookable offence. So they were... right!

4 minutes ago, brizzlesizzle said:

You’d have had no players left in the reverse fixture if referees actually booked players for that. 

That's got no relevance to your argument - this thread isn't about that game.

You said he was timewasting and yet you complain about fans saying he should have been booked.  You've lost the argument.

Archived