onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bristol Rovers

Fosse69

29 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Nothing much say about the game we have been defending very poorly last 2 home games and the 2 goals we conceded first half today were pub standard goals concede.

Well done Bristol Rovers however we are still 2 points above you with 3 to go ,dont really know what make of them they spent most of the  game on the floor yet have managed score 3 goals against us .

Tom Pett where is he ?.

We need him back and quick and Gibbons 

Too many key players out today .

Great crowd but typical Vale lose when folk come .

I do not mind losing but beating yourselves you cannot concede goals like there first 2 and expect win football matches .

All still play for though and we can either throw it away or get promotion .

Defending like that we are going throw it away. 

Bartons niggle side won the day but make sure we win the battle .

UTV 

the best team won, 😔

Advert

Guest Vale at home
1 hour ago, Osh said:

Thought we were quite average at times today; had huge hopes of Taylor but he didn't look great today. At times we were just not at the races. 

Thought Proctor and Wilson were superb and the ball Wilson put through to Jones was sublime - if only he'd scored.  Wozzer had a good match until he went off.

My nephew - huge GasHead has already sent me a dozen texts.  Git.

So, for me, its a setback; thats all.  As others have said, lets stay strong and stick together - lets go and take it out on Walsall.  

till hoping to be up for the Newport match and then Exeter away, last game of the season, will be very interesting.

KTF and UTV

Well said. 

Live bet 365 odds to fill the last two automatic promotion places.......

EXETER...1/2

THE VALE ..8/11

THE GAS ....7/2

N'AMPTON....4/1

SUTTON......7/1

MANSFIELD....14/1

100/1 BAR.....

For SURE we would all have taken these odds back in August so heads up everyone.!!..🤔😁👌👌

8 minutes ago, geoff1 said:

the best team won, 😔

Really thought a draw would have been fairer .

If Jones scores that's exactly the outcome it would have  being .

Not too disappointed this is Vale after all you half expect it fans turn up team doesn't. 

We can play 100 times better than that but if you give the  opposition non league goals what do you expect .

VALE WILL FINISH above them .

UTV too many midfielders out today vital ones at that Worrall playing injured a game too far .

Walsall bogey side next lets hope we do the basics properly do them properly today we could have and should have built on Proctors goal the fact we didn't wasvery disappointing .

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Why are people saying we always lose in front of a good crowd ?

Burton 7-1 anyone? 

That was 9 years ago though.  The feeling we have as fans is that anytime there is a bigger gate over the years, we seem to freeze, it does feel different with this team and I still think we will have a lot of nervy moments but get over the line, but a few of my mates who only go for the bigger games said anytime they are in with a big gate, we don't seem to perform.

22 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Jake Taylor far more culpable for first goal, but for some reason Worrall is the one blamed?

Three people to blame, Taylor lost control of the ball, Worrall missed his tackle and Stone was beaten on his near post. Bad defending and bad time to concede So soon after our early goal.

Three creative midfielders today, really missed a Walker/ Pett in front of the back three.

5 minutes ago, jeffers said:

Three people to blame, Taylor lost control of the ball, Worrall missed his tackle and Stone was beaten on his near post. Bad defending and bad time to concede So soon after our early goal.

Three creative midfielders today, really missed a Walker/ Pett in front of the back three.

I do agree, but Worrall and Stone were put in a terrible position because of Taylor.

16 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

That was 9 years ago though.  The feeling we have as fans is that anytime there is a bigger gate over the years, we seem to freeze, it does feel different with this team and I still think we will have a lot of nervy moments but get over the line, but a few of my mates who only go for the bigger games said anytime they are in with a big gate, we don't seem to perform.

Complete untruth and lazy analogy.

Biggest gate of the season so far?

Oldham.  Won 3-2 

19 minutes ago, johnjeffersfanclub said:

I though Smith did ok. I think Martin attracts criticism because he is so slow. When he's exposed, that's it. Worrall was poor. So was Hall. Front two probably our best players.

Exactly, not his fault if we expose him. Smith was better defensively second half, but distribution and touch wise it may be his worst game I’ve ever seen, and I usually expect a certain level of that for Smith but today was just something else.

RaceYour mob tried every trick to sway a poor ref. If you concentrated on playing football instead of cheap tricks you may have got a draw. 
you were the same as a lot of sides in this division, long ball. 

we played you off the park. 

3 minutes ago, Woot said:

RaceYour mob tried every trick to sway a poor ref. If you concentrated on playing football instead of cheap tricks you may have got a draw. 
you were the same as a lot of sides in this division, long ball. 

we played you off the park. 

Bore off gashead. 

A side as per your manager,  uncouth , and unashamedly vile 

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Complete untruth and lazy analogy.

Biggest gate of the season so far?

Oldham.  Won 3-2 

I am saying I feel we will get the job done in the last 3 games and not freeze, I am saying what a few of our fans have said who only come out of the woodwork for big games or those local away games.  I get what they say down the years it does feel like we underperform when we get a bigger gate but this set of players I believe are different to those we have had before.

Archived