onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bristol Rovers

Fosse69

Advert

15 minutes ago, FeedThePope9 said:

There was only about 100/200 tickets left in the Paddock when I checked earlier on today. Hopefully this gets Bycars looking healthy now it’s the only stand with tickets available for supporters to buy.

Should be a great game, 10,000 plus crowd, brilliant weather and we’re 3rd in the league with the second best form of any club in the country. What more could we ask for? 

UTV

That whoever controls the music doesn't cut off 'The Wonder of You' for 'Let Me Entertain You' just as the fans get into it. It proper winds me up. 

You could build a proper atmosphere by letting the fans sing the club's anthem as the player' come out, but we seem obsessed with blaring a Robbie song no one cares about. 

It sounds really trivial but in a game like tomorrow, home atmosphere will be fundamental. Sort it out. 

That whoever controls the music doesn't cut off 'The Wonder of You' for 'Let Me Entertain You' just as the fans get into it. It proper winds me up. 
You could build a proper atmosphere by letting the fans sing the club's anthem as the player' come out, but we seem obsessed with blaring a Robbie song no one cares about. 
It sounds really trivial but in a game like tomorrow, home atmosphere will be fundamental. Sort it out. 

I thought they had stopped ‘let me entertain you’.
Is it not ‘ace of spades’?

44 minutes ago, FeedThePope9 said:

There was only about 100/200 tickets left in the Paddock when I checked earlier on today. Hopefully this gets Bycars looking healthy now it’s the only stand with tickets available for supporters to buy.

Should be a great game, 10,000 plus crowd, brilliant weather and we’re 3rd in the league with the second best form of any club in the country. What more could we ask for? 

UTV

who is 1st in the best form category?

26 minutes ago, Joe B said:

And bin Tom Hark forever while we're at it. 

Hasn't the family stand been condemned? Sure I heard that at the start of the season.

Perfect spot for a big screen when it eventually gets ripped down.

Depends where you sit.
If in the paddock then it wouldn’t be perfect.
Ideal for us would be the opposite corner.

53 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

Depends where you sit.
If in the paddock then it wouldn’t be perfect.
Ideal for us would be the opposite corner.

Lets have two 👍 then. we can get some big 75 inchers for £750 ish in currys - Nice 😊👍

16 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

Looks like all the home ends are sold out for tomorrow BAR  the Bycars with THAT looking to be 2/3rds ISH SOLD too!!......

I'll be speeding over early doors then....😁

Mate just buy your ticket online like me and my son have dead easy well it was dead easy for him 😂

39 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

Looks like all the home ends are sold out for tomorrow BAR  the Bycars with THAT looking to be 2/3rds ISH SOLD too!!......

I'll be speeding over early doors then....😁

I’d be buying it online, goes up a couple of quid if leave it to tomorrow as well. It’s pretty straightforward to use the online ticketing system.

Wow so how many does each end hold minus empty seats of folk on holiday ?

Be a bit disappointed not get a ticket if a big queue turns up tomoz and some folk are on holiday surely they should let the club know ASAP that they will not be in attendance so that that seat can be sold to someone who can and wants be in attendance  

It's very exciting anyway lets hope the seats are being taken by passionate up for it supporters and if there's fans of other teams there lets make them feel welcome,we are there to encourage Vale not sing about our dislike of anyone else  especially a team we ain't even playing I'd rather have pump it up the Vale are going Up all game and Darryl Clarks Black and White Army or big JamesWilson Vales no 9 or Aiden stone my lord etc etc you get my drift .

The people have got there money out for Vale nothing better really a pay day for the shanahans the good people of the world there work unselfish in a selfish me me world .

So very deserving .

Let's make some noise 

UTV 

If this is the biggest frustration with the club right now , we have come a long way in the last 2 years.

We are on the right path ! UTV

Archived