Hartlepool/Walsall - general sale tickets tomorrow

Doha

Thought I'd start a new thread so this doesn't get buried in another generic one and goes unseen by the people who are after away tickets still.

Suggest you sleep on the car park overnight tonight!

I presume these are left over from the pool of comp tickets the players families and club staff get.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Advert:

5 minutes ago, Platty's Tassels said:

Official Coaches are fully booked for Walsall  , anyone know of any unofficial coaches that are being run?

Dicko runs coaches from the crown in Burslem

Advert:

1 hour ago, Raveninblack said:

You can catch a train to Bescot station, £18 open ticket 

Yep, train is dead easy. Drops you straight outside the away end. Can go via Wolverhampton or Birmingham and have a few 

• Like 1

Disappointed we arnt going be given anymore than the 2200 tickets we have sold. Pretty sure we could have sold 3000 if given them. Only got 1100 for Exeter so loads who want go will miss out on that. In our last promotion season we must have been lucky to have Rochdale and wycome as the last 2 away games where they give you 3000 allocation compared to what Hartlepool 670, Exeter 1100 are giving us.

• Like 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Andy Proctor said:

Disappointed we arnt going be given anymore than the 2200 tickets we have sold. Pretty sure we could have sold 3000 if given them. Only got 1100 for Exeter so loads who want go will miss out on that. In our last promotion season we must have been lucky to have Rochdale and wycome as the last 2 away games where they give you 3000 allocation compared to what Hartlepool 670, Exeter 1100 are giving us.

It is what it is I'd have loved go Exeter and Hartlepool but I feel the people who follow them regularly away are more deserving than me .

Be there at the home games though and hopefully they make it to league one .

If not so be it there's no guarantees .

Lots of support will be disappointed not being able attend but it is what it is 

UTV 

Edited by Breadwinner
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Got tickets for the home section at Walsall but struggling for Exeter, they have sold out for home fans, I will go even without a ticket in hope.

Tickets for Exeter haven't gone on sale to ST holders yet have they?

Advert:

3 hours ago, NellyTheValiant said:

Tickets for Exeter haven't gone on sale to ST holders yet have they?

No, but as I’m a none season ticket holder I’ve given up any chance getting a ticket for the Vale end but Exeter have sold out fully for the home end.

• Like 1

I have a ST but haven't bought a ticket for Walsall, despite it being closer to my home than VP. I thought it was only fair to leave them for those who have followed Vale round the country- Walsall is usually my only away match. A plea to the SVA - get behind them and roar them to a win.

• Like 4