onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Humbled

panhead

Me and marlady went the match last night and were joined by my sister' her husband who's a season ticket holder at man u. and YES! he is from manchester. And 2 stoke season ticket holders. Hats off to you guys. REAL FOOTBALL FANS! X

Advert

I think last night's attendance was really poor given how many non Vale fans attended.

I sympathise that it was late in the day to announce admin but still expected more.

If we don't top six thousand on sat I'll be furious. I'd like to to hit 7k

Come on Vale fans, now is the time to do all we can.

I think last night's attendance was really poor given how many non Vale fans attended.

I sympathise that it was late in the day to announce admin but still expected more.

Bede, if we get over 5500 on saturday ill eat my desk tidy mate. SEO being massive really was a myth, as only a hardcore of about 200 odd fans actually stayed away. They have come back now, a normal tuesday night crowd is only about 4500 unless its something special, so the extra fans plus the 200 odd stay aways is spot on at about 5100

Me too... Can't wait

Bede, if we get over 5500 on saturday ill eat my desk tidy mate. SEO being massive really was a myth, as only a hardcore of about 200 odd fans actually stayed away. They have come back now, a normal tuesday night crowd is only about 4500 unless its something special, so the extra fans plus the 200 odd stay aways is spot on at about 5100

6500 season ticket holders 3 seasons ago :razz:

i nearly chocked last night when every single vale fan stood up and sang there heart out...

great win last night !

We need to keep it up- and not just in the last 10 minutes. I honestly believe in the 12th man factor, not as much as Delia but then again, I'm not normally that ******!

At the end of the day fans for the last 12 months + have been told not to attend so finally lose interest altogether,So a bit much to expect 6-7 thousand on a cold wet Tuesday night in March,I would expect to see no more than 5.5 thousand Saturday.

I must agree the SEOers were virtually all there last night I brought four with me and I saw a few more 'hardcore' (some of which were carrying collection buckets). It's very apparent that those missing last night were those that quite simple have turned their back on the club. Lets just hope that the new regime can coax them 'back home' in the future it just proves that fans have different levels of passion for the Vale and I believe those who signed to SEO and still came around to protest after each game are without question amongst the club's staunchest supporters and that is not a swipe at those who never stopped watching the team. It's just that the protesters were more pro change.

The atmosphere during the final 10 minutes should be bottled and yes we all 'stood up because we LOVE THE VALE'.

So lets all unite behind the team now. It was great to be 'back home':clap::clap: last night

Very poor IMO. Times are hard and if people genuinely cannot afford to go or had work commitments etc then I fully understand, but to every Vale fan able to go last night who stayed away why??? Your support is needed now more than ever you can surely see that?

I walked back from the game to my mum and dads house last night to pick my car up and the Vale fan opposite came out of his drive to ask me, my dad and sister (all Stoke fans) how the game was? He was going to go apparently but he was running a bit late from work so didn't bother. I'm sorry but under the circumstances that is absolutely pathetic.............

thanks to you and your family for your support in our hour of need TP. Thats a poor excuse from that so called vale fan, I finished work at 7-30 in Stoke then had to find a parking space when arriving in Burslem which were few and far between. Does this person want PORT VALE TO EXIST? Shame on you who ever you are.

Archived