mr.hobblesworth

Where will we finish?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish?

• Champions
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • Play-offs

Been looking at the league teable for the past week or so and still nowhere closer to deciding where I think we'll finish. Head says Mansfield have the easier run in with even tricky fixtures possibly being dead rubbers and we'll finish 4th, heart says it's written in the stars and we'll finish 3rd. 

Advert

If we can get Gibbons flying for last say 4 out of 5 games and T Pett makes a recovery and is back in side very soon  I think we can finish 2nd we score from all areas of the pitch we have immense quality in areas and its just going come more and more into the equation as season evolves .

We play averagely we win so I'd like 5 good to very good performances now then the results will look after themselves  

I have a few worries if Worralls out and Gibbons is not ready but even worst case scenario we are finishing around about 5th and in play offs which are a lottery so every game becomes high pressure as surely Vales desire should be catching Forest Green who I think are going wobble big time Exeter usually bottle it around this time so aim for top then hopefully 2nd will be the outcome .

I can see more and more quality coming from Wilson in remaining games and lets face if we as a team do our job well defensively it only takes 1 goal win all remaining  five games UTV 

Been looking at the league teable for the past week or so and still nowhere closer to deciding where I think we'll finish. Head says Mansfield have the easier run in with even tricky fixtures possibly being dead rubbers and we'll finish 4th, heart says it's written in the stars and we'll finish 3rd. 

I feel the same.
Before every game I say if we win I will really believe but we keep winning and I’m still to scared to believe.
I feel Mansfield are the favourites due to their home games and fixtures compare to ours.

If we win Friday I will believe. Maybe.

1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Hope your heart rules your head this time!

Five games to go, for me I call it:
- Hartlepool, win
- Bristol, win or draw
- Walsall, win
- Newport, win
- Exeter, draw

I don't see anyone else beating us this season and no one to be afraid of.

Think we'll go up 3rd automatically

KTF and UTV

Wherever we finish the players, staff and fans have done the club proud this season.

The injuries we’ve had (no strikers for weeks), the absence of the manager in tragic circumstances, no penalty for 12 months. I know every side has their hard luck moments over a season but we’ve had some serious issues to deal with and yet still find ourselves in with a shout. 

No matter what happens from here on this year has been a triumph. Let’s hope it is crowned with a promotion.

30 minutes ago, saintvaliant said:

Wherever we finish the players, staff and fans have done the club proud this season.

The injuries we’ve had (no strikers for weeks), the absence of the manager in tragic circumstances, no penalty for 12 months. I know every side has their hard luck moments over a season but we’ve had some serious issues to deal with and yet still find ourselves in with a shout. 

No matter what happens from here on this year has been a triumph. Let’s hope it is crowned with a promotion.

Great post.........

Archived