TOP 3 FINISH...(BET 365)....

FGR 1/500
EXETER 1/33
VALE 2/7
MANSFIELD 5/1
NORTHAMPTON 10/1
THE GAS 12/1

DARE to dream?!....emoji108.pngemoji178.pngemoji6.pngemoji178.png

I wouldn't bet on FGR at those odds. Luckily for them in amassing so many points early doors, they'll probably just scrape it, but it's hard to believe that we're only 4 points off them now

After the Colchester game we were 18 points behind FGR.Now we are 4. They have 10 points from the last 7 games,we have 25 from 9.

Amazing form

• Like 4

Advert:

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Just showed my missus that video in an effort to cut our long weekend break slightly short so that i can make it to brizzle.

See you Monday folks, its gonna be a cracker.

I think there could be a high price to pay for you - cutting a long weekend break short, yes a very high price indeed 🤣

1 minute ago, chickensteve said:

All settled down in front of the goggle box with a few pints of homebrew at the ready, crisps and chocolate. I will really enjoy EFL tonight on Quest.

NICE

3 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

Just showed my missus that video in an effort to cut our long weekend break slightly short so that i can make it to brizzle.

See you Monday folks, its gonna be a cracker.

That video is enough to make a grown man cry! Hopefully you'll be able to get back to Burslem for what is set up to be a great game. Bring on the Gas, it's going to be huge.

UTV

2 minutes ago, chickensteve said:

All settled down in front of the goggle box with a few pints of homebrew at the ready, crisps and chocolate. I will really enjoy EFL tonight on Quest.

It always tastes better when the Vale win

Advert:

Just got home. Wow! Fantastic. Icing on the cake was DC/AC arm in arm infront of us fans. Have to say Benning was exceptional  and a quick mention for Jake Taylor. He was thrown onto a cauldron and he mastered midfield superbly. Also tha is to the cops, they made me walk right round the ground to locate my car, pratt's! By time I'd done the stadium tour I forgot which street my car was in.🤭 SVA you were magnificent again. Absolutely love what we are doing. Monday is going to be a hunger. VTID.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

Just got home. Wow! Fantastic. Icing on the cake was DC/AC arm in arm infront of us fans. Have to say Benning was exceptional  and a quick mention for Jake Taylor. He was thrown onto a cauldron and he mastered midfield superbly. Also tha is to the cops, they made me walk right round the ground to locate my car, pratt's! By time I'd done the stadium tour I forgot which street my car was in.🤭 SVA you were magnificent again. Absolutely love what we are doing. Monday is going to be a hunger. VTID.

Surely someone creative can do a DC/AC T shirt in an AC/DC style. Shame Hull aren’t going down as could have been the highway to hull album. 

• Like 2

Advert:

3 minutes ago, markh said:

Surely someone creative can do a DC/AC T shirt in an AC/DC style. Shame Hull aren’t going down as could have been the highway to hull album. 

Back in Black (and Gold)?

• Haha 2

Just home. Decided to stay till 7-30 for a few celebratory sherbets after the game. 

A scrappy first half , few moaning Minnie's as always.  Bloke by me after 13 minutes yes 13 minutes!! This is crap has 0-0 all over it. Bizarre. 

Edmonson is he 19 ? Raw, inexperienced and willing to give his all as a right wing back,  superb mentality from the lad.

Yet another kick in the proverbials as Walker on crutches . Him ,Conlon and Pett all crocked but as ever the replacement steps up. Well done Jake lad.

Tears in eyes as Clarkey appeared and hopefully good news about the guy who was getting medical help after a nasty looking incident  

Great loud support.

Bring on Bristol. 

• Like 7