• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Match Thread: Hartlepool United v Port Vale

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, mikey said:

what a signing Connor Hall has been!

The CB that has had the biggest influence on the team since Dean Glover signed. And look what happened that season…….

Brilliant win. Again. Shame about Brizzle scoring late. Take a point Monday, a point off Smallsall and then wrap up our Promo campaign in front of the Sky cameras…..

🫣🫣

Edited by Biddulph_PV
  • Like 2

Advert:

Thought second half we deserved it overall great hit from Walker shame that didn't go in Proctors had a great chance saved by keeper they have nearly headed one in there own goal and Bennings flashed one across the area .

The ball in win it was sublime ,great goal finished brilliantly by C Hall who along with J Taylor for me men of the match also Martin was excellent also especially second half where apart from a volley wide they created nothing .

First half they were good though credit to them .

Big win .

See you all on Monday where I expect Vale Park be packed UTV 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Biddulph_PV said:

The CB that has had the biggest influence on the team since Dean Glover signed. And look what happened that season…….

Brilliant win. Again. Shame about Brizzle scoring late. Take a point Monday, a point of Smallsall and then wrap up our Promo campaign in front of the Sky cameras…..

🫣🫣

I think [I'm OLD!!😁], I saw Glover in his home debut in a 0-0 v the Wolves many moons ago......

I remember that day being amazed at his play, passing  and general ball control..........😍

• Like 7

Advert:

Advert:

7 minutes ago, sheffield61 said:

I think [I'm OLD!!😁], I saw Glover in his home debut in a 0-0 v the Wolves many moons ago......

I remember that day being amazed at his play, passing  and general ball control..........😍

I remember that game, I’d been sick as a dog the night before (not booze related), and had to be carried into Vale Park for the game.  I wasn’t going to miss that one though.

• Haha 1

Loved the video of DC dragging AC over to the fans.  The fans singing AC name was brilliant.

You could see the emotions of DC wanting to praise AC for what he has done.

Just mega seeing DC back on the pitch and enjoying the moment with the players and staff.

Just shows the club is one and they are all looking out for each other.  

• Like 7

Advert: