onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Hartlepool United v Port Vale

Fosse69

6 hours ago, onestepatatime said:

Woke up this morning to see it was Hall who scored! Well the majority of Vale fans were singing Jamie Proctor's name as we all thought it was him. Too excited and relieved at the time.😉

pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1😁😄

Advert

11 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

The cross by Taylor is superb.

His whole 35 minutes performance was excellent.  Always wanted the ball whether in space or under pressure. 

Garrity Charsley and Taylor start Monday,  on paper a bit lightweight but we keep stepping up to the plate .

I had a horrible dream last week when Artell was sacked. Crewe appointed Clarke as their new manager! I was so glad to wake up and even checked online to make sure... anyway enough of that the scenes at the end yesterday were absolutely unreal and I don't want to sound repetitive but what a team we really have this season from top to bottom both on and off the pitch. Everyone giving it their all for eachother and considering the circumstances we are doing amazingly. Well done to all and it was great to see DC smiling. 

I had a horrible dream last week when Artell was sacked. Crewe appointed Clarke as their new manager! I was so glad to wake up and even checked online to make sure... anyway enough of that the scenes at the end yesterday were absolutely unreal and I don't want to sound repetitive but what a team we really have this season from top to bottom both on and off the pitch. Everyone giving it their all for eachother and considering the circumstances we are doing amazingly. Well done to all and it was great to see DC smiling. 
The only time he'd go there is to change trains

We all knew Taylor was going to be a good un for us. He has sided his time, got fit and appeared to be raring to go. When he came on he dictated midfield like a seasoned pro. Absolutely fantastic to see him back. What a squad, eh? All appear to want to be involved, even Walker on crutches at the end. The Vale are most certainly going in the correct direction in everything they are doing. Now deserve 2 home full houses to show our appreciation of the brilliant work put in from the very top all the way through the Club. I'm in love again.🥰😍🤩

We all knew Taylor was going to be a good un for us. He has sided his time, got fit and appeared to be raring to go. When he came on he dictated midfield like a seasoned pro. Absolutely fantastic to see him back. What a squad, eh? All appear to want to be involved, even Walker on crutches at the end. The Vale are most certainly going in the correct direction in everything they are doing. Now deserve 2 home full houses to show our appreciation of the brilliant work put in from the very top all the way through the Club. I'm in love again.
Spot on. No exaggeration to say either that Walker on crutches is still better than any central midfielder no longer at the club over the last 5 seasons

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

100% this.

That poster is more than entitled to their opinion… but for them to spend hours and hours, post after post attempting to turn every single bit of news out of the club against the manager in a down right nasty vendetta was awful to read and showed their character loud and clear.

The deafening silence over the awful news DC received doubled down on that for me.

Best case it was embarrassment on their own behaviour. Worst case it was something I don’t want to even consider.

Like the Walsall fan who stupidly bought a ticket to Mondays game I hope they feel disgustingly uncomfortable as both sets of fans sing out DCs name! 

So to answer on your behalf on the “why care” question… because if someone attacks the club or another decent human being, they need calling out on it!

Anyway…

KTF

UTV

This! There has been allegations made up, and hearsay quoted in an effort to make DC look like a horrible person - but the comments of Gas fans, and the Hartlepool manager shed a different light! It's difficult to understand how a so-called supporter of the Vale couldn't even add his condolences to DC...nor give positive comments on the run we have put together to put us in this situation? 

Archived